Poli Casinos Powered by NetEnt
Poli is an online banking system founded in 2006 by the Australian based company Centricom Pty Limited Trading. The payment processor is available exclusively to customers from Australia and New Zealand and allows them to efficiently make online payments without the use of credit or debit cards. Two years ago Poli got the award Payment Provider of the Year at the e-Gaming Review Awards Australia held in Sydney. With this service residents from the above mentioned countries can transfer money from their online bank accounts to the bank accounts of web shops or online casino sites. Read on to learn more about the best Netent casinos list with Poli and where you can use it as a preferred banking option.
A List of NetEnt Powered Casinos That Accept Poli
|Withdrawal Speed||Games||Payment methods||Information|
|0-3 hours||Fast withdrawals. No withdrawal limit.|
|1-24 hours||€1200 welcome package on 4 first deposits|
Currently there are 18 Australian and 7 banks in New Zealand that accept Poli and customers that have an account with one of these banks can use this service. Also, they don’t need to register at Poli to be able to use it; no credit/debit cards are also required. To make a deposit via Poli at NetEnt casinos, players need to opt in for the service at the cashier. A pop-up window will show up and then they need to click on the bank from which they will make the payment.
Afterwards, players need to log into their bank account where they will see the payment details automatically filled in by Poli. They should check these details to see if they are correct and then confirm the payment. Both the player and the recipient will receive an e-mail confirmation of the processed transaction. Poli doesn’t charge any fees for making payments to NetEnt casinos or online shops. It is also 100% safe and secure to use. When it comes to cashing out, this payment system cannot be used. It is a deposit-only method. However, the casino will recommend using other methods for these transactions.
Pros and Cons of Poli
- Payments via Poli are anonymous, secured and encrypted;
- No sensitive data is revealed;
- Deposits are carried out instantly;
- Poli transactions are free of charge.
- Only Aussies and New Zealanders can use it;
- Payments are irrevocable;
- Poli cannot be used as a withdrawal method at online casinos.
Recommended NetEnt Casinos Where You Can Deposit With Poli
- Guts – Poli and over a dozen of other payment methods are accepted at this casino. The banking methods available can be listed by country of residence and preferred currency. Live chat support 24/7.
- Mr Ringo – The website also features a live and mobile casino. In addition, Mr Ringo offers many payment methods including Poli and accepts several currencies. Live chat support and assistance is also provided.