Free Amanet pokies
Today, there are many providers of gambling software. Each of them strives to attract the maximum number of punters. They regularly update the assortment and produce innovative pokies. In this article, we will introduce gamblers with machines from Amanet. We promise to be objective and do not hide any information from you. You will learn about the history of the company, the features of the software, the diversity of games and all the advantages and disadvantages.
(Play in the demo)
|All Ways Fruits||96%||average|
|All Ways Joker||-||average|
|All Ways Win||96%||average|
|Bells on Fire||96%||average|
|Book of Aztec||96%||average|
|Book of Fortune||96%||high|
|Cool Diamonds 2||96%||average|
|Dragons Kingdom||96.47%||from low to average|
|Eye of Ra||96%||average|
|Hot Fruits 40||-||-|
|King of dwarves||-||average|
|Lucky Little Devil||96%||average|
Pokies by Amatic
Let's start with the fact that Amanet logo represents software for the online casino from Amatiс Industries concern. In the arsenal of the provider, there are more than 130 pokies. All of them have standard characteristics. Most of the HTML5 games have five reels. Pokies with three reels are rare. The number of pay lines can be varied in them. Machines with 20 pay lines give more winnings than the others. There is also a large selection of games with 243 ways. You cannot expect the big rewards in them.
We need to talk with you about bonuses. The developer rarely uses innovative options. In most cases, you will get standard free spins feature. Also, payment of pay combinations in these rounds is made differently. Usually, all symbols in any positions are counted. By the way, we manage to receive good rewards exactly in the bonus. But the whole problem is that pokies from Amanet are capable of giving out free spins very rarely. As a rule, you will have to make at least 2000 spins to get a combination of three scatters.
Let's evaluate the quality of the software. In our opinion, pokies have the usual design. The provider uses simple themes, like fruits, Ancient Egypt and others. We believe that the quality of graphics can also be improved. At the first acquaintance, players will immediately note a poor graphic design. So, you should not wait for bright and upscale animation. It`s just not here. These pokies are inferior to games from NetEnt.
I want to pay attention to such fact as the range of bets. Most games offer fans of excitement a wide choice of bets. You can put up to 5000 coins per spin at some pokies. This is an excellent option for a high roller. Also, there is an opportunity to limit yourself in the number of bets. This is a positive moment of games. After all, every customer can control his costs.
The developer promises a high level of software protection. It uses 128-bit SSL- data encryption, so scammers have no chance to hack into the software.
Despite some disadvantages, software from Amatic has many fans. The main feature of the software is concluded in the fact that the provider has retained the characteristics that are inherent to land-based machines.
Advantages of software
Let's summarise and highlight the main advantages of games from Amanet. After all, you must understand why software is popular:
- There is a wide choice of topics. Some games are transferred from land-based casinos.
- A wide range of bets. You can put up from 1 to 5000 coins per spin. This will allow each player to choose the best option.
- Multilingual. The software is available in different languages.
- Bonuses. In free spins, there are often special rules that allow you to win large sums.
- Availability of the game. The company has ensured that every player has access to the software. Therefore, pokies operate on the desktop and mobile devices functioning on different operating systems.
Disadvantages of software
We have already talked about the main disadvantages of pokies from Amanet. But still, let's conclude. It is essential to know what kind of barriers you are being waited.
- Poor quality of graphics. The developer moved land-based pokies to online, without thinking about the quality of the graphic design. I would like to see more bright and clear colours. I believe that the design looks obsolete and boring.
- Duplicate characteristics. Most pokies have the same bonus options. Games rarely differ in the number of pay lines.
- Obsolete bonuses. The developer did not use the innovative additional functions in his games. Therefore, there are usually only free spins of the bonuses. At some pokies, standard round for doubling is available.
- The percentage of payments is not specified. We just tried to find what the expected percentage of return is envisaged at pokies from Amatic, but we did not see these indicators. During testing, concluded that this indicator varies from 90% to 97%. Of course, this indicator is not higher, since pokies often take away money, than give out winnings.
- Rare big winnings. Breaking a big winning at this pokie will be difficult. It often happens, there are situations when a string of empty spins drags on for a long time. You can wait for the big prize to fall out in the bonus feature. However, here is the paradox - the bonus round is started even less often than drop out good rewards.
The history of Amatic company began in 1993. Its founder was R. Bauer from Austria. He and his team, which included 23 people, began developing slot machines for land-based casinos. In addition to pokies, the company produced video poker, pokies for lotteries and sports bets. Software quickly became famous thanks to high quality. Land-based operators still use some pokies, and they are considered one of the best.
In 2011, in connection with the high growth of popularity of online gambling, Amanet department was created. Its main task was the creation of software for online casinos. The team worked on transferring popular land-based video slots to the online world. Today, Amanet's portfolio of games is represented not only by pokies but also by various table games (blackjack, baccarat, poker, roulette), as well as video lotteries and platforms for a casino.