When to withdraw money from the Australian online casinos?
- Play over 5000 casino games at the best Australian online casino with no hassle withdrawals - Fastpay.
The stop-win limits
- The development of self-control is useful for all players, especially for gamblers who make real bets. The experienced players advise not only to stop making bets but also to withdraw the earned money after reaching the set limit for yourself.
- For those who use the tactics of small bets and low dispersion pokies, the optimal time to stop playing is the ratio of the original bankroll of 1 to 1,5. For example, with a bankroll of 100 AUD, you should end the game at 150 AUD — precisely this moment you should withdraw money from the casino.
- For amateurs who like to risk big, the other tactic is more appropriate. It is time to stop when the original bankroll increases two or three times. The main thing is to set a limit for yourself before the game starts and do not exceed it. The key and most crucial rule are to be able to stop.
- Otherwise, there is a high risk when wishing to win even more, or vice versa, to wager, you will spend your previously earned money.
In some Australian online casinos, the withdrawing money takes a long time: from a few days to a week. Here you need to choose the best time to withdraw money from the online casino and adhere to a single rule – never cancel the request for withdrawal of the funds. The best way is to order the withdrawal of money, to wait for their receiving and only after that you can make another deposit. As the proverb says: “The main thing in the game is to stop in time”.
Where to play
- Play the best online casino in Australia with ho-hassle and the fastest payouts. The best deal of our website - Fastpay casino. Here you will find a fair attitude to players and instant payouts (1-5 minutes).