- Written by Vladislav Dibrov
Call of the Colosseum pokie
Personal testers opinion
This is an old pokie that is still popular among gamblers. I have neutral recommendations for real money gambling.
Hidden parameters and settings of the pokie (data from the testing team)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically, every 175th spin (0,57%).
- Distribution of the winnings is 70% in the usual spins and 30% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 459x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 39x.
- Volatility is 7,02 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the pokie for the wagering is 2,95 out of 10.
- RTP of 95,3% does not allow getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
Description of Call of the Colosseum pokie
You will find yourself on the podium of the Coliseum, and here there is something to admire. The length of the arena is almost 86 meters, a width of 53 meters. The height of the walls reached 50 meters and a distance greater than the circumference of the amphitheatre by a mile. It is hard to imagine how spectacular were the gladiator fights, which became famous for the ancient Roman emperors. Shades of grey dominate the pokie's design, and only the sky was blue above the Colosseum.
- Provider - NYX (NextGen) company
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of pay-lines - 25
- Line bet - from 0.01 to 5
- Stakes size range - from 0.01 to 125
- Maximum winning – 10 000 coins
- Wild symbol - yes (Emperor)
- Scatter - yes (Shield)
- Free spins - yes (3 scatters launch 10 free spin)
- The expected payout percentage RTP of Call of Colosseum pokie is 95.3%
Symbols and payment
- This pokie does not have any card symbols. The cheapest symbols this time became Grape, coins, sandals, money bag, helmet and a small rectangular shield. These symbols are piled on the prize line, can pay you from 5 and up to 150 coins.
- Golden Chariot and symbol depicting Coliseum, add to your account 15 up to 200 coins.
- Tiger, barely held in chains, are paid from 2 symbols per line and adds to your balance 2, 20, 200 and 2000 coins.
- The two symbols will also pay excellent Emperor's wife. Its gifts are 5, 50, 500 or 5000 coins.
- The symbol, which depicts the Emperor, will act as wild. It can fall only at the 3, 4 and 5th reels.
- Shield round shape - scatter symbol. Three scatters trigger 10 free spins. If during free spins on the reels Emperor Symbol appears, which, after a moment, make a sign with his hand, you may be assigned by an additional 1 to 3 extra spins. Thus, launching from 10, free spins can last a long time.
Where to play?
- The best Australian online casino to play Call of the Colosseum pokie is Fastpay, 100% trusted operator. Moreover, they will send the money super-fast (1-5 minutes), no-hassle withdrawals and will provide excellent customer service.