Best Canadian online casinos with no deposit bonus 2020
In this article, we will talk about the free no deposit bonuses that Canadian online casino gives to players. No deposit bonuses are usually in the form of free money or free spins; this is a perfect method for attracting new players to casinos. By the way, most of the casinos that offer such bonuses require depositing real cash to withdraw the winnings from the free bonus. We suggest you finish the article so that you get familiar with the purpose of such bonuses.
Several of the branch leading online casinos (we highly recommend Fastpay casino in this context) offer alluring invite bonus for new players. Other online gambling enterprises operate with no deposit bonuses for advertisement. That implies receiving free money just by registration.
2020 - Best online casinos with no deposit bonuses list
- Hover with the cursor on top of the image till you get pop-ups.
|No deposit amount |
|Play for real|
|Fastpay||15 free spins||Play for real|
How does it work?
- Fastpay Casino offers 15 free spins only for readers of this site. Moreover, this casino is 100% honest and reliable, and they care about reputation and fair play. You will be satisfied with the wide range of games (over 5000), excellent VIP bonus program for loyal players, and the super-fast withdrawals (1-5 minutes.) Highly recommended gambling place on the Canadian market.
- At Play Fortuna, you can receive 20 medium-size deposit spins equal to
$20. The Wagering requirements here are low as well (20x). However, this deal is somewhat tricky. After you play your big spins and register to win, you will have to deposit the same amount in real money to complete wagering requirements. Without a real money deposit, a player cannot withdraw any winning.
No deposit bonuses - Terms and conditions
The concept of “No deposit bonuses” attracts a lot of players who do not wish to spend their own money. Unfortunately, many of them DO NOT read the bonus terms and conditions. Here you can find a few important rules in regard to online casino’s free money deals:
- Every player can receive a winning, but only after a minimum real money deposit.
- As a standard practice, online gambling houses are demanding deposits from real money in order to verify the payment method.
- Consequent to making your deposit, the online casino will ask you to verify your account as a part of the document flow.
- Online casinos who are using no deposit bonuses usually already have uplifted wagering requirements. Regularly the figures are from х20 to х100.
- As a result, the maximum amount of money that a player can withdraw from the free money deal is limited.
- Often, it’s not the same as the sum of the bonus up to C$100. In other words, even when you win C$1000 after you are done with wagering, this money will be lost when you want to get paid out.
- The highest amount the player can bet while wagering is bounded. In general, the restricted bet figures vary from C$5 to C$12 per spin.
Why would the Canadian casino give a free bonus?
Perhaps you don’t know, but nowadays there are over 3000 online casinos over the world. The competition is very big, and casinos need to make some radical decisions to attract new players to their site; one of these moves is to give free no deposit bonuses. Frankly speaking, a big amount of these 3000 casinos cannot afford to give such generous bonuses because it is a pure loss for the casino.
Before taking such a bonus, you need to make sure the casino is safe because many gambling sites are unable to pay all of the free money, so they try cheating players when you finish the bonus and try withdrawing your cash. The situation is similar to the Texas Hold’em poker in 2012. To be 100% sure a casino is safe and reliable won't be as easy as it sounds and looks; that’s why we test all of the casino houses before adding them to our list (the best one is Fastpay), so making a decision won't be as hard.
- The situation with online poker from 2007-2020
Classification of no deposit bonuses (half-scams)
No deposit bonuses for an hour at Canadian online casinos
The Microgaming platform casinos give these types of bonuses (most of the time). For example, you will have 1-hour to play with a free bonus; the max win can be up to 1000CAD. It sounds nice, but it sadly isn't as good as it looks:
- You should skip such offers; remember that no one gives 1000CAD for free; in fact, the free money isn't really free, and you will play in a demo version of the slots. The casino will make such a bonus so that you don't give "royalty” to the provider.
- Another trap is: Despite the fact that you might win 100-200CAD, you must make a deposit that's equal to the sum that you won, all of the money you won will need to be wagered at stakes of around x50. It is the same thing at all casinos that offer welcome bonuses for the first deposit.
- You will only lose time before realizing that, in fact, the no deposit bonus is actually a deposit bonus. Our experience shows that it is better to grab free spins than free cash.
No deposit bonuses with high wagering requirements
- Some casinos offer 50-100CAD for free, but the catch here is that the wagering requirements are x100, which is extremely high. Most of the time, casinos supported by Playtech use these kinds of bonuses.
- You can also see an offer that will allow you to play and win up to 1000CAD, but in the end, after several hours of playing, you will need to wager x100, and you will be able to withdraw an average of 20CAD.
- That’s why we strongly recommend you read the terms and conditions before taking such bonuses.
Where to play?
- We highly recommend you choose Fastpay Casino as your favourite in Canada. You will receive no deposit bonus (15 free spins), as well as one of the best customer care in the gambling industry.