Why can I not play at all slots with bonus money?
In this article, we will talk about why we can't play at particular slots with bonus money. Why are the players not allowed to make bets at several slots? Why do casinos exclude these slots? Can I use knowledge to get a profit from a casino? Continue reading the article and we will answer all of your questions regarding this topic.
How does the business of online casinos work?
- Each casino that offers bonuses for the first few deposits will give you a prize as soon as you make the deposit.
- You will be able to withdrawal the money after fulfilling the bonus wagering requirements.
- You need to stick to the terms and conditions of the bonus money; otherwise, the casino will easily refuse to pay out your money.
- There is usually a max bet when playing with bonus money, most casinos set it on 10-20 CAD per spin.
What are the wagering requirements?
All bonuses given by Canadian online casinos have wagering requirements for the bonus money in the range of x30 – x60. It means that you will need to make bets in the amount of the bonus money multiplied by the wagering requirements.
During the last few years, every online casino excluded slots with a high variance of winning that is available for wagering with bonus money. By the way, table games are not included, and just a small percentage of the bet is counted (5% - 10%).
Why are tables and live games excluded?
The main reason why they are not on the list of the allowed games is that they have a higher RTP (return to player percentage) than most of the slots. Another reason is that a group of professional bonus hunters can easily cheat at the table and live games—for example, player 1 bets on Red and player 2 bets on Black, etc.
Why are some slots excluded?
Most Canadian online casinos exclude slots with high volatility (variance) and RTP. The reason is that slots with high variance can trigger a payment combination higher than 1000x total bets, and the player will win money. As we all know, casinos operate to win money. One of the best slots that most casinos allow is Blood Suckers by NetEnt.
Next, we will provide a list of slots that are usually excluded because of their high volatility or RTP:
Jackpot 6000, which has an RTP of 98.86% and Mega joker with an RTP of 99%. We can also add Koi Princess, Lucky Angler, The Wish Master, Devil's Delight, Dead or Alive, Kings of Chicago, Simsalabim, Victorious, Forsaken Kingdom, Castle Builder, Ladies Nite, Stardust, Peek-A-Boo and Secret of the Stones to our list of excluded games.
What do we recommend?
- We strongly recommend you choose Fastpay casino for your favourite Canadian gambling site. They care about their reputation and they try to provide one of the best customer care services in the online gambling industry. Moreover, they will send your withdrawals super-fast (1-5 minutes.)