- Written by Kamen Valev
The online casino in Canada refuses to send money. What to do?
The first thing is to contact bnc.casino (if you registered on that casino through our site) on email@example.com and to explain the situation. How much money, why does the casino refuse your withdrawals and what’s their reason for such a move? For us, it is important to know the name of the casino, your login name and the email you used to register. Then it will be our responsibility and pleasure to help and solve the problem. If you are not registered through our site, we can’t help; you will have to find your own way.
Find your favourite paragraph:
- What’s the plan when the Canadian online casino refuses to pay you
- Problems with verification of your account and proof of identity
- The casino uses a paragraph of their rules for the refusal without explanation.
If you’ve requested withdrawals, but the money isn’t coming to your e-wallet, then you will have to wait for a response letter from the casino. If you haven’t got such a letter, it’s time to contact the customer support and kindly explain the situation. Then, they will tell you what to do next. Now, we will talk about possible causes:
- If you are registered through our site, send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org, explain the problem to us, and your login name and email used in the Canadian casino.
- If the sum is big, the casino can use the last argument - notarized copies of the documents; this will cost approximately 20 CAD.
- You can also ask customer support to block your account until the verification is over or the problem is solved. Usually, such a move will push the casino to verify your account (they don’t want to lose you as a player).
In some cases, the Canadian online casino refers to the following right from their rules (terms and conditions): we can refuse any client without any explanation. This rule requires a detailed review. If you receive such an email and haven’t broken any of the rules, then you will have to do the following steps:
- Please send us an email on email@example.com with your login, the casino's name, and a description of the problem. Also, make a screenshot of the received email.
- You will have to continue pushing them and tell them that you will contact the gambling commission. If the Canadian online casino is part of platforms (Everymatrix, Softswiss, etc.), contact their management.
- You must write to the gambling commission on which license this casino is working. Usually, such information can be found on the bottom side of the Canadian online casino's website (or in their terms and conditions). Send the description in English, applying screenshots of emails and your account balance. This can be done using the following contact details: Malta: firstname.lastname@example.org UK gambling commission (if the casino has a UK license) email@example.com.
- Write a letter to the provider on which slot the big sum was won (for example, on the NetEnt slot). Send a letter with detailed information about the problem, as well as a screenshot of your winning. Coordinates: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Write complaints in the most popular online gambling forums.
- If the above actions don’t have a positive result, write emails to as many online casinos as you can with administration and forums. All the letters you send have to be polite; then you will have a bigger chance to get some help from them. If they care about their reputation, they will definitely try to help.
Where to play?
Imagine a situation; you win 5000 CAD in a Canadian online casino and request withdrawal, then receive a letter from the casino that you need to send documents and verify your account. Such verification can last up to 3 days. During this period, believe me, you will definitely play again and most likely will lose the significant or full amount of your money. Such a trick (delaying the verification process) can be used by casinos that don’t care about their reputation. Most trusted gambling sites have the opportunity to freeze your money until the payment is made. You will still be able to get into the casino but not to play with the requested money.
- Choose Fastpay casino if you want a fair game and professional customer care. We trust them 100%, and their live chat will be there for you 24/7.