User rating5 / 5

Alaskan Fishing by Quickfire powered by Microgaming

Alaskan Fishing by Quickfire powered by MicrogamingSet in the Alaskan tundra, the Alaskan Fishing slot machine (2015) is ideal for all the fishermen who also love to spin the reels while waiting for the fish to take the bait. For those who are not into fishing, there is still plenty to enjoy. Microgaming has launched fish-themed slots before, but this one stands out with its detailed photo-realistic symbols of Bi-Planes, Fishing Boats, Eagles, Grizzly Bears, and of course, a wide variety of fishes. So join the club of Alaskan anglers and scour the cold, clean waters of Alaska for valuable treasures while excellent deep-sea fishing. We advise you to try the Thunderstruck Wild Lightning slot by Microgaming for free.

The volatility of the slot is medium, and the RTP is set at 96.63%. So check this slot for free in the DEMO version on this page. Or toss your real money fishing rod at some renowned Microgaming casino.

Best no deposit bonus free spins at online casinos Canada

In this paragraph, we will introduce you to the best Canadian online casino promotions about no deposit bonuses in the form of free spins. You will just need to register in the following casinos to get your free bonus. In the first place, we recommend you the most trusted casino - get your 15 free spins (no deposit bonus) at Fastpay Casino and enjoy super-fast withdrawals. Our second offer is to click here and grab 15 free spins (no deposit bonus) for sign up at Casino4U - enjoy problem-free payouts. The third recommended online casino offer is to go to Instantpay Casino and get 15 free spins without any deposit, just for registration - they will send the winnings instantly. At last but not least is to get 15 free spins casino no deposit bonus at Wildblaster - they will offer perfect customer support and fast payouts.

Personal testers’ opinion about Alaskan Fishing slot

The stacked Wild symbols and 243 lines highlight the winning potential of the main game. The Free Spins at the Alaskan Fishing machine is triggered more frequently than in most Medium Volatility slots. Statistically, every 122nd spin, one bonus round is triggered (0.82%). Only 15% of the prize pool is reserved for them, however. During our testing sessions, the average winnings from the Free Spins were only 30x total bets. That will say that the main action happens in the base game, for which the remaining 85% of the pool prize is reserved. Because of the 4.91 (out of 10) index points on the wagering meter, we believe the Alaskan Fishing slot machine is not proper for bonus hunters (neutral recommendations).

Hidden parameters and settings of Alaskan Fishing slot (data from the testing team)

  • The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically, every 122nd spin (0,82%).
  • The probability of a hit (any winning) is 32,71%.
  • The distribution of the winnings is 85% in the usual spins and 15% in the bonus feature.
  • The maximum payout during the tests was 203x.
  • The average winning from the bonus was 30x.
  • Volatility is 5,73 out of 20 (average).
  • Cycle length is average.
  • The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 4,91 out of 10.
  • RTP of 96.63% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.


Free Spins are triggered by landing 3, 4, or 5 Scatter Symbols anywhere on the reels and can be re-triggered. Free Spin wins are doubled. If the Fly Fish Bonus game is triggered simultaneously, the bonus game is played out first. The Fly Fish Bonus game can also be triggered during the Free Spins.
Fly Fish Bonus game - Land a Fisherman Bonus symbol on reel 1 and 5, and the Bonus game is launched. You get to pick 5 awards ranging from 2x to 15x your stakes.


  • Number of reels - 5
  • Number of lines - 243 (all ways wins)
  • Cost of one coin - from 0.01 to 0.05
  • Number of coins per spin - 1-10
  • The size range of rates - from 0.30 to 15
  • Maximum payout per spin in the usual spins - 1 215 000 coins
  • Most profitable symbol - х500 (Wild)
  • Wild symbol - yes (Logo of the slot)
  • Scatter - yes (Boxing with the fishing tackles).
  • Free spins - yes (Scatter triggers 15 free spins with a multiplier x2)
  • Bonus game - yes (2 symbols of Fisherman launched the bonus game).
  • The expected payout percentage (RPT) of the machine - 96.63%

Where to play?

  • The best place in Canada to launch an Alaskan Fishing slot for free or real money is Fastpay Casino. They offer over 5300 casino slot games as well as super-fast and no-hassle withdrawals. In addition, you will be pleased with their bonus program and a VIP bonus program for all loyal players.

You may also like the following slots in Fun mode

Play all casino games for free

Written by Kamen Valev
Add comment