User rating5 / 5

Burning Desire by Quickfire powered by Microgaming

Burning Desire by Quickfire powered by MicrogamingThe sensual name of this slot might make your imagination run wild, but don’t expect anything spicy or indecent from this 2009 Microgaming Burning Desire slot machine. No romance, no passionate love, nor any sinful symbols. It’s all about the overwhelming burning desire to win big prizes and the feeling of excitement when you see those reels spinning. There are 243 win ways on the 5x3 playing field, and all you have to do is land adjacent identical symbols on the reels, and some of your cravings can be fulfilled. We advise you to try the Thunderstruck Wild Lightning slot by Microgaming for free.

Any moment 30 000 coins can land in your lap, or even 90 000, once you’ve reached the Free Spins. This slot should spark your hopes and appetite for winning with its decent RTP of 96.19% and Medium Volatility. Try it out for free in the DEMO version on our site. No registration is needed.

Best no deposit bonus free spins at online casinos Canada

In this paragraph, we will introduce you to the best Canadian online casino promotions about no deposit bonuses in the form of free spins. You will just need to register in the following casinos to get your free bonus. In the first place, we recommend you the most trusted casino - get your 15 free spins (no deposit bonus) at Fastpay Casino and enjoy super-fast withdrawals. Our second offer is to click here and grab 15 free spins (no deposit bonus) for sign up at Casino4U - enjoy problem-free payouts. The third recommended online casino offer is to go to Instantpay Casino and get 15 free spins without any deposit, just for registration - they will send the winnings instantly. At last but not least is to get 15 free spins casino no deposit bonus at Wildblaster - they will offer perfect customer support and fast payouts.

Personal testers’ opinion about Burning Desire slot

The prize pool at the Burning Desire slot is super unevenly distributed. Being mostly reserved for the regular spins - 82%, leaving only 18% for the bonus feature, you should be prepared for poor results of the Free Spins. Moreover, they are statistically triggered only after 230 spins (0.44%), which is also a lousy performance number from this Microgaming machine. Winning combinations will occur in 38 spins out of 100 spins. Finally, we would give neutral advice for wagering bonus money, as the game received an average point of 5.54 (out of 10). All in all, the Burning Desire slot machine is greedy, and most of the sessions are resulting in gulping the player's capital instead of giving him a chance to enjoy and aspiration to return for more.

Hidden parameters and settings of Burning Desire slot (data from the testing team)

  • The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically, every 230th spin (0,44%).
  • The probability of a hit (any winning) is 38,07%.
  • The distribution of the winnings is 82% in the usual spins and 18% in the bonus feature.
  • The maximum payout during the tests was 120x.
  • The average winning from the bonus was 39x.
  • Volatility is 5,35 out of 20 (average).
  • Cycle length is average.
  • The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 5,54 out of 10.
  • RTP of 96.19% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.

Features

  • Burning Desire Wild symbol - appears on reels 2 and 4 only and replaces all other symbols, except the Free Spins Golden Coin.
  • Free Spins - 3, 4, or 5 Golden Coins will trigger 15 Free Spins, in which all wins are tripled. In addition, free Spins can be re-triggered.
  • Gamble Button - Click on it for a chance to double your win.

Settings

  • Number of reels - 5
  • Number of combinations Paymaster - 243
  • Cost of one coin - from 0.01 to 1
  • Number of coins per line - 1-10
  • The size range of rates - from 0.25 to 250
  • Maximum winning per spin - 30 000 coins
  • Most profitable symbol - х3000 (5 Rubies).
  • Wild symbol - yes (Fiery Heart).
  • Scatter - yes (Golden Medallion).
  • Free spins - yes (15 free spins with a multiplier x3 from scatter)
  • Maximum winning in free spins - 90 000 coins
  • Risk game - yes

Where to play?

  • Play Burning Desire slot at the best gambling site in Canada - Fastpay Casino. They offer over 5300 casino slot games as well as instant and no-hassle payouts. After the first deposit, you will become part of their VIP bonus program for loyal players with 11 levels. Each level will bring new and outstanding prizes for you.

You may also like the following slots in Fun mode

Play all casino games for free

Written by Kamen Valev
Add comment