User rating5 / 5

Deck The Halls slot from Microgaming

Deck The Halls slot from MicrogamingMicrogaming Company decided to keep us in the Christmas mood all year long by releasing Deck The Halls slot machine (2008). Normally, before the X-mass eve, most people are preoccupied with what gifts to buy for others, themselves, and where to spend a jolly good time. But, more importantly, with who? What about the New Year holidays and New Year’s resolutions? Drink less? Smoke less? Shop less? Dare we say it? Gamble less? Forget about that last one.

Microgaming dares you to spin these Christmas reels all year long if only to receive that huge present of 2.4 million coins! No need to wait for the chance to befall only during the happy season. Besides the big one, the decorated 30 pay-liner also offers plenty of other smaller gifts, bonuses, and surprises. If you doubt Santa’s generosity, or you’re not sure if you’ve been good or naughty…

This slot has Medium Volatility with an RTP of 95.38%. The RTP doesn't allow obtaining a positive mathematical expectation of winning in the casino. Try this slot for free in the DEMO version on our page. No registration is required.

Best no deposit bonus free spins at online casinos Canada

In this paragraph, we will introduce you to the best Canadian online casino promotions about no deposit bonuses in the form of free spins. You will just need to register in the following casinos to get your free bonus. In the first place, we recommend you the most trusted casino - get your 15 free spins (no deposit bonus) at Fastpay Casino and enjoy super-fast withdrawals. Our second offer is to click here and grab 15 free spins (no deposit bonus) for sign up at Casino4U - enjoy problem-free payouts. The third recommended online casino offer is to go to Instantpay Casino and get 15 free spins without any deposit, just for registration - they will send the winnings instantly. At last but not least is to get 15 free spins casino no deposit bonus at Wildblaster - they will offer perfect customer support and fast payouts.

Personal testers’ opinion about Deck The Halls slot

The payouts in the main game take 74% of the prize pool, and the other 26% go to the wins in Free Spins. The probability of triggering the Free Spins bonus round is equal to 0.64% (statistically, every 156th spin), which is in the middle line, indicating that an average amount of 150 -160 spins how to go around in this average cycle game, in order the bonus game to be initiated. In the usual spins, we hit a maximum payout of 296x our bet. However, we do not recommend Deck The Halls slot machine to fulfill the wagering requirements, as it scored only 5.06 (out of 10) points on our bonus money fulfillment counter.

Hidden parameters and settings of the slot (data from testing)

  • The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically, every 156th spin (0,64%).
  • The probability of a hit (any winning) is 40,72%.
  • The distribution of the winnings is 74% in the usual spins and 26% in the bonus feature.
  • The maximum payout during the tests was 296x.
  • The average winning from the bonus was 54x.
  • Volatility is 6,86 out of 20 (average).
  • Cycle length is average.
  • The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 5,06 out of 10.
  • RTP of 95.38% does not allow getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.


  • Deck the Halls - Wild (logo icon) - is the top value symbol, substitutes for all symbols except Scatters, and doubles all wins in which it is included. Wilds are Stacked only during Free Spins.
  • Santa symbol - second-best paid symbol, plus it is Stacked in the base game and the Free Spins.
  • Christmas Bells Scatter - 3, 4, or 5 anywhere on the reels will trigger 10 Free Spins, in which all wins are doubled. Stacked Wilds included in a win will multiply the win by 4. Free Spins can be re-triggered.


  • Number of reels - 5
  • Number of pay-lines - 30
  • Cost of one coin - from 0.01 to 0.05
  • Number of coins per line - 1-10
  • The size range of bets - from 0.01 to 15
  • Maximum winning per spin - x4000 (5 Wild images)
  • Wild symbol - yes (Logo of the slot)
  • Scatter - yes (Bells)
  • Free spins - yes (3-5 scatters give 15 free spins by extending the wild symbol with an additional multiplier x2 and x4).
  • Maximum winning in free spins - 2 400 000 coins

Where to play?

  • Play Deck The Halls slot at the best gambling site in Canada - Fastpay Casino. They offer over 5300 casino slot games as well as instant and no-hassle payouts. After the first deposit, you will become part of their VIP bonus program for loyal players with 11 levels. Each level will bring new and outstanding prizes for you.

You may also like the following slots in Fun mode

Play all casino games for free

Written by Kamen Valev
Add comment