User rating5 / 5

Mystic Dreams slot from Microgaming

Mystic Dreams slot from Microgaming
In 2013 developers at Microgaming decided it was time to honour Native Americans with a slot they can claim as their own. With Mystic Dreams slot machine the provider hopes to capture their hearts, and appeal to their gambling spirits, overcome any superstitions and give them a chance to make their dreams come true.

The reels are set in front of beautiful snowy canyons with cozy tepees and fires spread here and there, while majestic mystical flute melodies provide for a laid-back atmosphere until you hit the Free Spins where your wins could be multiplied by 24(!) Suddenly a whole clan will play a full-scale energetic tribal music piece and call on all the sacred spirits for the best results of your spins. The winter is also reflected in the 4 high-value symbols: Indian, Buffalo, Wolf, and Eagle, which are depicted with a dominant white shade.

This winter reverie comes with 243 win ways, Medium Volatility, 96.06% RTP and a max win of 360 000 coins, so enough reasons to get your war bonnet, start spinning these reels, and leave all superstitions at the door.

Try the Mystic Dreams slot machine for free in the instant version on this page. No need for you or your spirit to register.

Personal testers’ opinion

  • This slot might not live up to the latest standards anymore as far as 3D animation goes, so it can be categorized as an old school 243 win ways slot, with beautiful graphics, generous paytable, and Wilds, which steal the show, even if they don’t carry value on their own.
  • The hit frequency at the Mystic Dreams is high - over 44 % - which means that almost every other spin is a winner. However, most of the prizes in the base game aren’t as high as, or higher than the wager. Regardless, our testing team did reach an impressive win of 216x the total bet, enough to stay in the game for a stretched-out period. Long enough to wait for the Free Spins, which roll by around every 163rd spin, statistically (i.e. long anticipating could often be experienced here). Even when you are rewarded with the bonus that is not an automatic formidable win, since the prize pool is divided as follows: 63% for the main spins and the remaining 37% for the bonus spins.
  • The potential of the game announced by the provider is super high and tempting (we calculate 2460x the total bet for this average variance action). There are streams online, exhibiting legendary wins of over 1000x the total bet, but for our testers, such a lucrative bonus was never realized.
  • We normally don’t advise changing the stake size during one session, but in this case, it seems to have a positive influence to play with medium bets (1.50 to 6 CAD), and after an unsuccessful bonus to raise your bet gently waiting for the mega win. Keep your fingers crossed to don’t experience depleting your balance before that happen.

Altogether, the Mystic Dreams online slot is worth trying, preferably in long sessions, when you should be supplied with enough starting credits to sustain till a lucrative Free Spins round.
Neutral recommendations for bonus money wagering.

Hidden parameters of Mystic Dreams slot (data from the testing team)

  • The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically, every 163rd spin (0,61%).
  • The probability of a hit (any winning) is 44,01%.
  • The distribution of the winnings is 63% in the usual spins and 37% in the bonus feature.
  • The maximum payout during the tests was 216x.
  • The average winning from the bonus was 68x.
  • Volatility is 6,72 out of 20 (average).
  • Cycle length is average.
  • The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 5,07 out of 10.
  • RTP of 96.06% allows for getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.

Features

  • Wild Tepee - replaces all symbols. Yes, all symbols, including the Birdy Totem Scatter. But then again, it’s not paid.
  • Free Spins - Landing 3, 4, or 5 Birdy Totem Scatters (paid: 50x your bet for 5OAK) will get you 10, 15, or 20 Free Spins (can be re-triggered) where Wild Tepees on reels 2, 3, and 4 are endowed with multipliers x2, x3, and x4 respectively.

Settings

  • Provider - Microgaming
  • Payment lines - 243
  • Volatility - Medium
  • The default range of bets - 0.30 to 30 CAD
  • Playing field - 3х5
  • The maximum winning is - 360 000 coins
  • Bonuses - Wilds, Multipliers, Scatters
  • Free Spins - Yes, plus possible re-trigger
  • Jackpot - No
  • RTP - 96.06% (allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino)

Where to play?

  • Play over 5300 games, including Mystic Dreams slot at Fastpay Casino, the best gambling place in Canada. You will be pleased with the excellent customer care, VIP bonus program for loyal players and super-fast withdrawals (1-5 minutes.)

Play all casino games for free

Written by Kamen Valev
Add comment