How to find a profitable online slot in a Canadian online casino?
In order to get a positive balance at an online casino, you need to consider that the positive mathematical expectation is only applicable in the long-distance - months, years. At smaller intervals, it is also possible to have a strong advantage but is not likely. To secure money-making sessions you need to understand how to choose the most profitable online slot that is “hot” and ready to pay money.
There is a vast amount of online slots accessible on many sites at all times so, from there the question:
How do you choose the most profitable? Or some ten bankable slots? Which of the slots are hot and which are cold at the moment? There is no simple singular answer to this. With this article, we can just give our summarized ideas to answer these questions.
How to choose a slot on the return
RTP (return to player percentage) is the first and main factor to pay attention to when choosing an online slot. The RTP stipulates/predicts how much of his betting rate the player will receive at a long distance. Online casinos are much advantageous for the players than land-based gambling houses, because they have fewer expenses, so they can afford to give a greater return to players. The average RTP of an online slot is of 95% or higher (at some casinos- NetEnt casinos included- the slots RTP is even 97-98% of the bets).
For example, the RTP of the Blood Suckers slot is 98%. This means that while you are passing the full cycle, the slot will return 98% of all bets that were made. This is a theoretical indicator, therefore you should not make your decision ignoring all other factors. And that's why.
If we compare Blood Suckers and Geisha Wonders (RTP 93.4%) slots. The second slot may be more profitable than the first one. Why? Well, because the period is too short. What are thousands of spins compared to millions? Just nothing. At such a short distance, anything can happen, and here everything depends on luck.
The second key factor is the volatility (dispersion). It is signified by the combination of three elements:
- the amount of the payouts,
- the frequency of the payouts,
- the level of risk of the game.
The fluctuation of the game sessions from frustratingly long losing streaks, to some fantastic winning rounds could be explained by that slot volatility.
Volatility metrics will enable you to select the best slot for you:
- You will probably want to play low volatility slots that involve fewer risks if you have a small budget, which could extend your gameplay with lots of minor but recurring wins.
- Opposite to this, if you are more of a risk-taker with a larger budget, you’ll want to play medium to high volatility slots which can generate sizeable wins but seldom.
The value of the slot volatility pinpoints the rate of risk. High volatility - high risk.
There are a lot of advantages to playing high-risk slots. Each high- volatility slot comes with lucrative multipliers and bonus features. With them is likely to receive some sparse payouts, or hit a completely dry period, but when the machine bestows you with the real win it is absolutely worth the wait!
A good example is Dead or Alive slot machine. It is an excellent slot, but it can take away money for months. And if you catch a lot of wilds in the free spins – it will give an EPIC win.
The third key factor is the slot's cycle of winning. The length of the cycle theoretically shows those same periods when the slot is "on the return", or when it is “on the dry flat” -not profitable stage, and ruthlessly eats your money not offering anything in return. For example, the length of the cycle Arabian Nights slot machine is very long (due to the progressive jackpot attached), and in Evolution slot the length of the cycle is short. The winning here falls more often, but on the small size. The length of the cycle is showing as well how often the accumulated prize pool will be granted in big winning to any of the players.
It is of significant importance to play in demo mode first before you identify the slot cyclicality. This way you can examine the slot mood risk-free - at certain bets, taking into consideration the value and size of the stakes. With more time spent testing the slot, you will start understanding the game better and will begin to identify the start/end moments of the cycle. This will enable your maximum winning awareness
You can check additional details on the below pages:
- How to win at Netent slots?
- Hidden data of Netent slots
- Hidden data of Microgaming machines
- Secrets of Yggdrasil slots
Step-by-step guide of choosing a rewarding online slot
- Choose 10 slots with high RTP. Fortunately, NetEnt provides an excellent number of generous slots from which you can make your selection. We recommend choosing slots with RTP above 96%.
- Check out the hidden data (volatility, the probability of triggering the features, wagering rating) of the slots. Be attentive to the hidden parameters and examine the recommendations at the section on how to win Netent slots. You can choose as high volatility or low volatility games, depending on your preferences. Nowadays slots with high volatility are more popular.
- Choose the corresponding budget. It is important to prepare a bankroll that correlates to the slot's volatility. If you only have money for 50 - 100 bets – that will be not enough to play at Dead or Alive. It is always better to have the cash for 500+ spins in slots with high volatility.
- Play in DEMO mode. It is of significant importance to test the slots in the demo mode., so you can confirm/identify the slot volatility from self-experience. This way you can examine the slot mood at certain bets, taking into consideration the value and size of the stakes. Just after that, you can be ready to play with real money. Performing your own tests at selected slot in demo mode will help you to understand, and analyze the slot changes. Licensed slots are supposed to work equally in DEMO and REAL money mode. The DEMO mode of NetEnt slot machines is unique. In it, they work the same as when playing for real money. Take the list of chosen slots and start testing each of them in the free mode. So, you will not lose a cent and reveal the current mood of each of them.
- Choosing the right casino. It is of major importance to make your preliminary research and find not only fair and trusted online casinos. but if you are going for high volatility slots (with the potential for huge winning), safeguard yourself with checking in advance if that online casino is respectable and will pay a huge amount of 5000x+, or the Jackpot for example. Some networks do not give easily big payouts and pay them on monthly portions instead. (Read about Playtech Progressive Jackpot scandals on the forums.)
- Play for real money. After you found a number of slots you tested them. Everything is to your liking. You start spinning for real money and hitting a big win. You should learn to stop in time - once you have achieved your original goal- hitting a big win. If the slot is not on a giving mood or stopped to give, you can go to the next slot that was tested. If you cannot find hot slots, you can try to choose from different developers: Microgaming, NYX, ELK Studios.
However, we cannot be sure that the test results in demo mode are matching the real working aspects of the slots from these companies.
- How to win in the casino with the help of mathematics?
- The theory of prize pool of winning in online slots
- If a player can influence the slot?
Where to play?
- Play over 5000 games, including Jackpot 6000, Immortal Romance, 300 Shields at Fastpay Casino, the best gambling place in Canada. You will be pleased with the excellent customer care, VIP bonus program for loyal players and super-fast withdrawals (1-5 minutes.)