- Written by Kamen Valev
Play Free Baccarat
During the last few years, Baccarat has gained a lot of popularity over the world, especially in online casinos. We advise all of the unfamiliar players to launch the game's demo mode, you can find this option on our site for free, without registration. Read the rules, spend some time playing Baccarat for free in a demo mode and then switch to real money if the game suits your interests.
Types of Baccarat
There are two very popular types of Baccarat. These are the Classical Baccarat and the Mini-Baccarat. In both variants, the player needs to know how to bet because that is the only decision he takes when playing. Everything else is the dealer's responsibility, if you want to play online baccarat, then it becomes the software's job. By the way, mini-baccarat has one of the highest RTP (return rate) among table games – 98.94%.
As we said, players decide their bet. He/she can place a bet on the Player, the Bank or the Tie (even). Depending on the dealt cards, the bet is paid or taken by the casino. The round begins with the bet; then, the dealer gets 2 cards, one goes to him and the other goes to the player. The one who gets a card that's closer to 9 wins the hand. The score is then: 1 point for Ace, 2-9 are counted as the value of the card and Ten, Jack, Queen and King are 10 points. If the number is more than 11, then the big cards get counted as zero. Depending on the combination of the first two cards, the rules can require a drawing of the third card.
Situations in which the dealer draws the third card:
- If the score from the player’s "two cards" end up being 0-5 points;
- When the dealer's score is 0-5, and he/she didn’t get the third card;
- When the player draws his third card, the dealer must draw another card as well.
As you see, the rules are elementary, so you don’t need a lot of time to learn them.
How to win
- The main recommendation is to test the game in demo mode before you start playing for real money. This way, you can find out if the game is suitable for you.
- Most of the time, you need to bet on the Banker field. On this bet, the advantage of the casino is only 1.06%. When you bet on Player, the advantage is 1.24%. The Tie bet brings a 14% advantage to the Canadian casino.
- When you bet on Banker and win, the casino will take 5% of your winning. But don’t worry about it, it is normal, otherwise, the casino will have negative mathematical expectation on this bet.
- It is interesting to compare the chance of winning for both the player and the banker if they have 0-5 points. In this case, you need to know that the Banker will probably win. The Player will win more often if he gets more than 6 points from the first two cards. The odds are 43% with 6 cards and 81% with 8 cards.
Our most recommended casino :
- We recommend you choose the best place for your next Baccarat session – Fastpay Casino, one of the biggest and most reliable Canadian online gambling sites. They will send the money super-fast (1-5minutes).