How to win at roulette?
How to win at Blackjack?
Mathematic and Casino
|Slots and casinos' software|
How to win at an online casino in Canada?
Even if you find some winning strategies in land-based casinos, the casino owners will find out, and the strategy will become forbidden. A good example is card-counting in Blackjack. The good thing is that in online casinos, no one can tell you how to play in front of the monitor, that's why it is much easier to get a positive expectation of winnings, in addition to bonus hunting. With the growing popularity of online gambling, the casinos are offering more and more attractive bonus offers with good wager requirements. But remember, most of the traps are actually in these bonus offers!!!
Is it possible to win at Canadian online casinos?
Getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning
Bonus offers at the trusted and white-label Canadian online casinos (we recommend Fastpay casino) usually have x35 or x40 wagering requirements. In the first case, you will have to spin your bonus 35 times (if you have taken the bonus 100% to 100 CAD, this means that you will have to make a spin worth 3500 CAD), and in the second, you will have to spin the bonus 40 times (4000 CAD). Find up-to-date offers at the best casino bonuses.
Bonus offer with x35 and x40 requirements
The secret is to choose a bonus offer with an x40 wager requirements or lower, as well as to find a slot with an RTP (return to player percentage) of 97.14% or higher. In this case, the player will get a positive mathematical expectation when playing the slot machine. Our rich experience playing slot machines generate this data.
According to the casino rules, the bonus money can be withdrawn as soon as the required amount of bets is completed. We have bonus promotions and slots analysis on our website. The player needs to read the information to understand how to get a positive mathematical expectation. Learn more by clicking the link:
For x35 wagering
|Logo||Game||Winning percentage |
|The probability of dropping out the bonus||Dispersion of winnings||Winnings at casino |
at an overall bet of C$100
|Blood Suckers||98%||0.5% / 2.1%||4.16||C$0.86|
|Kings of Chicago||97.8%||0.94%||8.64||C$0.66|
|SimSalabim||97.5%||0.27% / 1,87%||4.1||C$0.36|
40х wagering requirements
|Logo||Game||Winning percentage||Winnings at casino |
at an overall bet of C$100
|Kings of Chicago||97,8%||C$0.3|
- To receive a positive mathematical expectation from an x35 wagering, you must select a slot with an RTP of 97.14% or higher.
- In order to receive a positive mathematical expectation from an x40 wagering, you have to play slot machines like Blood Suckers (98%), Jackpot 6000 (98.86%) and King of Chicago (97.8%) because of their higher RTP from 97.5% and higher.
Example: If we play Blood Suckers slot that have a 98% RTP with a x35, you will earn an average of 0.86 CAD per 100 bets (100: 3500 = 2.86% - 2% RTP = 0.86%). Statistically, every 1,000 CAD bets will earn 8.6 CAD. This gives you a greater chance of winning higher than normal. To learn more about RTP, visit the link below.
Myth or reality?
If you learn how to apply the strategies simultaneously mentioned above, this will dramatically increase your chances of winning at a Canadian online casino. By selecting the "News" tab in the central (top) menu of our site, you can get information about bonuses, promotions, reload bonuses and events at online casinos. So you can schedule when to deposit and when not, when to get your deposit bonus and when not. All of this will be your advantage and will boost your chance of winning. Now let's turn it from mathematics to human psychology.
First, you need to know a few basic principles of online casinos. Any player who wants to find a profitable online casino strategy should be familiar with the following terms and concepts:
- Volatility / Variance of wins and losses (list of all Netent slots and their cycles).
- The advantage of casinos (read the article: Why is the casino always winning?).
Volatility (Variance) of winnings
Even if the player is winning in the short term, with the increase in spins (hands played, roulette bets, etc.), the math is getting closer to the RTP. With each stake, the casino collects its percentage. In a long-running game, the casino will always be the winner in the end. Example: the casino wins 2.7% of every roulette player's bet and 6% of poker bets. The advantage of casinos has the opposite features to mathematical expectations for different games.
Learn more about volatility from the next link:
Testing slot machines in demo mode (we give an example with NetEnt)
Our recommendations for choosing a winning slot machine are based on the same algorithms, whether the game is for real money or in demo mode.
Netent software has "corrective variables" that determine whether the slot machine will be positive, neutral or negative. Because the random number generator is a critical component (a system that does not make mistakes), these corrective variables only increase or decrease winnings (we're talking about the mathematical side of software). These variables depend on the player's classification, current slot balance and prize pool.
This means that if a slot machine is positive (Hot), it will pay more, but if it is negative (Cold), the result will generally be negative. The point is that the same corrective variables apply to online slots in demo mode (this is our opinion for some developers, and especially NetEnt). This gives a huge advantage to players who want to play without risking their own money; they can find slots that are positive (Hot) and then apply that knowledge and play with real money. Learn more on the next page:
The strategy core
The strategy is to have the slot machine tested in demo mode and determine which should be the "most generous." Only after being tested in demo mode, we recommend that you start playing with real money. If you make a big profit, it would be better to change the machine and repeat the procedure. Depending on how well you determine the "mood" of the slot, the more advantage you have over the casino. You can learn more about choosing a generous machine in the following link:
Testing the Minimum Bet and "Hit and Run" strategies
There are many options for testing that can be done in demo mode and in a real game with minimal bets. You will get the results from the prize pool thesis. It works like this:
Minimum Bet Strategy: The player decides that his current playing session will be at a bet of 10 CAD. Instead, he starts at a minimum bet, for around 50-100 spins. He should carefully follow every situation, combination and all important things during testing. If there is enough action during this period (winnings, bonuses, free spins, etc.) - the player switches to the originally planned bet of 10 CAD.
Hit and Run Strategy: This means changing the game after every big win and never playing again in the same session. This tactic is suitable for medium and high bets.
The most profitable and unprofitable slots
On the Internet, you can easily find information about casinos' benefits, all types of games, and their different versions. The casino rate is somewhere between 0.1% and 30%. If the player manages to pass the mathematical expectations in his favour, he has a real chance to be the winner in the long term. Learn more about NetEnt's most generous slot machines:
Roulette and Blackjack
- Despite the common belief that there is a winning roulette strategy, you should be aware that such a strategy that guarantees you 100% winning yet does not exist. The most famous strategies are Martingale and Fibonacci. Using these systems, you need to lower and raise the bets (start with a small amount and double it until you win, then start again). Yes, this leads to higher volatility, but you should know that the mathematical percentage (-2.7%) is specified in the roulette rules. This strategy (over a long period of time) will definitely lead to a loss.
- Blackjack is one of the few casino games where a player can have a mathematical advantage against a casino. In most land-based casinos, Shuffle machines are used to make it impossible for a player to implement a card counting strategy. If you want to use this strategy, there are still plenty of dealers at Canadian online casinos who are shuffling cards by hand. There, you won't even need to invest money to train your counting. You can start playing when the number is +12 or more. Learn more by reading this article: Winning Blackjack Strategies. The main goal is to find a strategy to reduce the casino percentage. There is one basic strategy that reduces the casino advantage to 0.5%, based on mathematical calculations. If you would like to learn more about this strategy, visit this page: Blackjack Basic Strategy.
- Speaking of casino winnings, we should not forget the mathematical advantage. It is crucial to know more about the opportunities and volatility of the game itself. Only then the player will have a chance to win. Read more about popular roulette strategies.
- Try to use some of the learned Blackjack and Roulette strategies by playing in NetEnt game tables in demo mode.
Where to play?
- Try all strategies in demo mode or for real money at the best Canadian online casino - Fastpay. It has an excellent reputation and customer care, as well as super-fast withdrawals.