What is adaptive mathematics when you play at a Canadian online casino?
In this article, we will talk about adaptive mathematic at the Canadian online casino. Perhaps you don’t know, but the moto of NetEnt is “equal chances for all our players.” Another factor that you might not know is that the online casino (licensed ones) cannot control any settings of the casino game (RTP, winnings, losing, etc.). The provider configures all this, and the casino is just renting the slots to provide them to the players. Ok, but there should be a difference between a player who is depositing 10 000CAD for the 10th time and never withdrawals the money and a player who is depositing 10 000CAD and withdrawing the money after he won 1000CAD. For that exact reason, the adaptive mathematic is used, so believe us, the slot’s behaviour will be different for those two players.
- Are you looking for an honest and reliable Canadian online casino? Fastpay is the most recommended casino on our site, with 100% trust!!!
As we all know, the main target of online casinos is to attract as many punters as they can, so in the future, all of them will lose a lot of money. This is a fact, but if all players were losing, there wouldn’t be any players in the end. Now we are coming to the software of the casino game, its “job” is to make people believe in their big winnings which gets them depositing again and again. Read the following article:
- Volatility (variance) at slots
- How the software classifies the players?
- How do slots from NetEnt work?
- How to win form a Canadian online casino with the help of mathematic?
What is adaptive mathematic in slots?
Mathematical laws with several variables determine the probability of a huge winning. These variables can be adaptive. That is correct, but let's explain it in a simpler way. Adaptive math is a factor that aligns with the player's interests, does not discourage him from the game, but rather, motivates him to make deposits over and over again.
According to the NetEnt players' classification, there is a direct connection between the player's history (positive or negative) and the possibility of hitting the big win.
The adaptive math is an adjusting model. This means it will do the necessary (give winnings out or not) according to the declared RTP of the casino game. The more spins we make, the closer we are to the RTP (return to player percentage). Check the following example:
- Imagine we are playing on Blood Suckers slot with an RTP of 98%. Our bet is 1CAD per spin; after one hour, we’ve made 99 spins without any winnings, but on the 100th spin, the slot triggers a payment combination of 3000CAD.
- How do you think the slot will behave in the next few hours, of course, it will try to take the money back so it gets closer to the declared RTP – this is adaptive mathematic. But this doesn’t mean that it will take 3k without any payment combination, as we said above, its “job” is to motivate the players to make more deposits.
- For example, the same thing will happen if the slot took 1000CAD, and gave no winnings. The RTP is 98%, so the slot has to return 980CAD to the players in order to be closer to the return percentage. This is again, adaptive mathematic.
- You need to understand that the more spins we spin, the closer we are going to be to the RTP, so after billions of spins, the final percentage has to be 98%.
- Before you start playing, we recommend you get familiar with the hidden data of the slot: volatility, cycle length, probability of triggering bonus features. After that, your chance to win will be much higher.
The adaptive mathematic is to motivate people to gamble and deposit more and more. If you are losing a lot, it will make you believe the Big Win is so close that a new deposit is needed, and the opposite, if you are winning, sooner or later it will “eat” the money without you even noticing it. Here it is significant to stop on time and to be very disciplined. Another essential thing is to understand that the prize pool is separated for each online casino; the best is to choose big and honest Canadian gambling sites.
Where to play?
- Playing at the most recommended online casino in Canada – Fastpay, 100% trust, you can be calm for your withdrawals, they will send the money within a few minutes (up to 5).