How to win at Blood Suckers slot?
In this article, we will talk about one of the most popular games by NetEnt and our opinion on how to win at a Blood Suckers slot. The slot has one of the highest RTP (return to player percentage) in the online gambling industry – 98%. Most online casinos exclude it from the games on which a “bonus hunter” can wager the free money. By the way, this slot is usually in a "hot mood".
NetEnt declares the following probabilities
- The RTP (return to player percentage) is 98%, Mega Joker and Jackpot 6000 are the only slots that have a higher RTP then NetEnt.
- The winnings are distributed in the following order: 52% in usual spins. The Pick and Click bonus feature - 20.1%, the free spins feature - 12.9%, winning with two scatter symbols - 13%.
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 46.4%.
- Statistically, you can trigger the free spins feature in every 200th spin and the Pick and Click bonus round in every 50th spin.
- The maximum payout per spin is 101 460 coins and 20 320 in the Pick and Click bonus.
Hidden parameters (data after testing)
- The bonus free spins feature is statistically triggered every 191st spin (0.52%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 44,52%.
- The distribution of winnings is 84% during the usual spins and 16% in bonus features.
- The maximum payout was 262x.
- The average winning from the bonus feature was 31x.
- Volatility is 4,16 out of 20 (low).
- The cycle length is short.
- The bonus wagering rating is 6,40 out of 10. Bonus hunters can use it to complete wagering requirements.
- An RTP of 98% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning in the casino.
How to win at Blood Suckers (strategies and tips)
- The slot has a short cycle and low volatility, which allows you to play with small reserves in the balance – around 100 bets.
- The slot shows different behaviour when changing bets and denominations as well as pushing the Max-Bet button. Find the best one for your play style.
- We have the best results on 1, 10, 50 and 100 CAD stakes.
- We recommend you try the slot for real money, make 100-200 spins and follow the results, the "mood "of the slot should be clear. If there is not a lot of action (payments, bonus rounds, etc.), you should change the slot.
- We made over 300 000 test spins, and the results were positive, we had 99.2% RTP (NetEnt declares 98%). We don’t know if we were lucky enough to play in a “Hot mood,” or our strategies worked out, but the results were good for us.
- Don’t count on winnings in the usual spin or Pick and Click bonus round, both of them are too small
- The best thing that you can get is in the free spins. There is a multiplier for winnings of x3 that is active, and the slot triggers 15 free spins.
- We highly recommend the slot for bonus hunters!
Hidden tips about the Pick and Click bonus
Be very attentive when the coffins open after the bonus round is finished. If there are many good coefficients, it means the slot is in a “Hot mood”. One of the most direct signs is if you see 4000 credits, we recommend you keep playing at Blood Suckers slots, the big win may be very close to you.
Our recommended Casino
- At Fastpay casino, you can play all games from the most popular providers, as well as Blood Suckers slot. We trust them 100%, and it’s the top gambling site in Canada.