Winning strategies for NetEnt slots
The section on how to win at NetEnt slots is the heart and soul of our website. We invest a lot of time and emotions to create it for you. We’ve made millions of spins on their slots and we will familiarize you with information about the hidden data of the games (variance of winnings, RTP, probability of triggering the bonus feature, tester’s review etc.) We will also show tricks, strategies, unique materials and very useful recommendations on how to win.
We are proud of our work and are very happy to share it with you. We also believe that if you follow our recommendations, your chances to win from NetEnt’s slots will dramatically increase.
How do I win from NetEnt slots?
Who doesn’t want to win from slots? We do, do you? To have a better chance of winning you have to be familiar with the software’s hidden data and functions. This information will help you choose the best slot for your playing style, the optimal bet and will give you an advantage over other players who don’t know our site, poor them!!!
What to do step by step?
- First, you need to find out which group you are classified in
- Learn more about the hidden parameters of the slots (variance, probabilities, cycle length). For example, how to win at Blood Suckers slot?
- Use our recommendations and get a positive expectation of winnings.
- Choose a generous slot following our recommendations.
- Try to find a bug in the slot’s software. This is the most unnecessary step because it happens very rarely but if u find something like this, keep it a secret.
Balance is important
- A few people know that the current balance in your account has an important role in increasing the chances of winning. We believe that less than 100 bets will not give you a high chance to hit a huge sum. The optimal balance is 200-300 bets.
- So, why is the balance such an important factor? Believe us, modern software is everywhere, from the money in the balance to the bed you made.
- Many gamblers love the bonuses from Canadian online casinos. Just pay attention to 1 thing, the slot behaves very well until you fulfil around 70%-90% of the wagering requirements, then the slot slows down but for sure is “eating” the money.
Classification of players
As we said, NetEnt’s software is very complicated, it makes a difference between the player with a small balance who plays on high bets and the player who has 1000 CAD and bets 2 CAD per spin.
Let’s give an example – If you have 5000 CAD in the account and play on 10 CAD (on slots tested in demo mode before) then your chance to hit a good payment combination is much bigger. The software classifies the player depending on their bets, frequency of withdrawals, deposits and how active you are. After that, the software will help you or will keep you away from the big winnings.
- Detailed description for classifications of the players can be found here
Selecting a slot in demo mode
Our professional tester proved that the behaviour of NetEnt’s slots is identical more than once, no matter if you play in demo mode or for real money. So, following our recommendations can dramatically increase your chance of winning. Just imagine, you can select your favourite slot and determine the “mood” (Hot or Cold) without losing 1 dollar.
- Here, you can find full information on how to choose generous slots when playing on demo mode first.
This is the basic strategy used by our players. If you are patient enough to train and then apply it in a real game, you will see that the percentage of winning from the online casino will increase.
Bonuses and wagering
The policy of some Canadian online casinos will allow you to get positive mathematical expectation. We know how you can have a 1.5% advantage over the casino. How? Very simple, just look for a bonus with wagering requirements 40x or less and choose a slot with an RTP of over 97.5%.
NetEnt’s slots with high volatility
As you know, there are some slots that can be very generous (can pay out Super-Mega-Big Win) but can also“eat” your money very quickly. Such slots have a long cycle and high volatility (variance). The player needs to be very careful, and we suggest that no-experience players skip them. The recommended reserve of bet balance should be at least 300 bets ( 500 is better).
To win from NetEnt slots you will have to look for a few things – Get familiar with the slot by testing it in demo mode first, find out what group the software classifies you in, the balance is very important, find bonus offers of 40x wagering requirements or less as well as slot with an RTP of more than 97.5%. These tips and many more are happily presented in the section “How to win”. Follow our recommendations and turn the luck to your side, because the luck follows the professionalists.
Where should I play?
- At Fastpay Casino you can try all your strategies in demo mode or for real money. There, you will find NetEnt’s games as well as more than 5000 games from the top providers in the world.