Blueprint Gaming slots
We have decided to give you a complete overview of Blueprint Gaming. After all, their slots today are gaining more popularity and they can be called in demand. Even though the products of this provider will not be found in all online casinos. By the way, Blueprint Gaming office is based in the US. In 2001, it was founded by experts in the field of ground-based gaming. The developer was occupied with supplying simple slots. Today, over 100,000 of them are installed in European casinos. Over time, the company entered the online gambling market and slowly began to conquer it. The company has licenses from respected regulators - UK Gambling Commission and Alderney. So there is no doubt about the honesty of the developer.
Features of online slots
- The main advantage here is the availability of a wide range of bets. Most trademark slots have bets of $ 500 or $ 1,000 a spin.
- Wide range of pay lines. Although the active lines will not change, the wide range of bets is available. So everyone can find the bet on their pocket. Please note that the company has acquired Big Time Gaming license that allows you to play 117,649 ways.
- There are three, five and six reel slots in their arsenal. So there are classic and non-standard slots.
- Slot themes are various. Most recent slots have high-quality graphics. Although the design and layout do not compare with top slots from NetEnt, Playson and other developers.
- Multipliers for payment combinations. Some slots pay for combinations of five symbols up to 100,000 coins per pay line. Although in most slots, the maximum multiplier for payout combination does not exceed 5000x.
- All slots have different bonus features. Even the classic slots have a special one. They include wild symbols with multipliers up to x16, free spins with various features included and others. On our site demo versions of slots and reviews for them are presented. So you can get familiar with more detailed information here.
- Return to player percentage ranges from 95% to 97%. Most slots have an average theoretical percentage of return. Typically, it is set at 96%.
- There is also no risk game. The provider does not use it at all. But there are machines in which a special feature is involved. You can bet your winnings and try to increase them.
About the company
The founder of Blueprint Gaming is Darren Breeze. For more than 18 years, he has been CEO. Breeze managed to create a company that produced high-quality products for the land gaming market. However, competition did not allow him to take the leading position.
In 2008, the German corporation Gauselmann Group became interested in the production of Bluprint. As a result, a majority stake was bought and Gauselmann Group became the official head of Blueprint Gaming. This was a turning point in the company's existence. It is at this point that the developer has begun to expand the range of its products and actively conquer the market of ground-based and online business.
To date, the company is delivering its software to leading gaming establishments and continues to evolve, regularly announcing the release of a new slot.
We tested hundreds of thousands of slots. These include the slots made by Blueprint Gaming. What do we want to say? The first is the unrealistic betting range. In many slots, it is possible to bet up to $ 1,000 per spin. Such large bets are extremely rare. And it is worth noting the bonus feature and winnings. They can give you a huge payout, especially if you play big. The only downside we found today is their availability in online casinos. Indeed, the slot from Blueprint Gaming is extremely rare in gaming establishments.