Big Time Gaming slots
One of the young providers of online gambling software is Big Time Gaming company. Several ambitious and experienced professionals gathered and opened an office in Sydney, Australia the year was 2011. They specialize in producing online slots, board video games (roulette, blackjack) and arcade games. At the same time, this company is not just releasing products by the number, but making only high-quality slots. The developer is the holder of several licenses, namely the UK and Alderney commissions. From this article, you will learn about all the advantages and disadvantages of slots from this provider. We also decided to publish a personal opinion. So let's get familiar with the review.
(Play in the demo)
|Danger high voltage||95.67%||high|
|Holy Diver||96.54%||from low to average|
|Kingmaker||96.65%||from average to high|
|Opal Fruits||96.75%||from average to high|
|Queen of Riches||96.9%||-|
|The Final Countdown||96.65%||high|
|Who wants to be a Millionaire||96.24%||high|
|Who wants to Be a Millionaire Mystery Box||96.642%||average|
Features of slots
- Big Time Gaming company has a kind of business card. That is the six-reel slot available. Those can be used to make payment combinations on 117,649 lines. This system is called “Megaways” and is patented. By the way, the developer sold the license to use this feature to other developers.
- Of course, a small selection of slots is giving fewer themes to the players. Indeed, each slot is unique. It is worth noting the design, it is immediately clear that the team of this company is made by pure professionals.
- The developer is very fond of giving slots a variety of features. These are picked and click bonus features, free spins and others. Particular attention is required for mega-symbols when symbols can land with up to 3x3 cells.
- The company is also carrying about all players, so all slots are translated into most of the languages spoken.
- More often than not the return to player percentage is 96%.
Negatives of the software
- The variety of Big Time Gaming slots is not great. Other companies have doubled their portfolios.
- High volatility is another "minus". Depending on how you look on it though. After all, the prize pool can simply be incredible.
- The specialization in which they are producing has led to the fact that only a few slots are available on mobile devices.
BNC's opinion on Big Time Gaming
It is safe to say that these high-volatile slots can leave you with no balance quickly. But, if you are lucky enough, the payouts can reach thousands of bets. So remember that these trademark slots are capable of giving huge winnings. The only problem here is how long you will have to wait for it.