Cayetano Gaming slots
Among young and promising developers of gambling software, Cayetano Gaming holds a special place. The provider began work in 2009 and is a subsidiary of Paddy Power PLC. The Bulgarian developer’s portfolio has more than 100 slots, that are distinguished by high-quality graphics. And due to focus on the widest pool of gamblers, each online casino client will be able to find its best option. By the way, quite often in the lobby of gambling sites, the company is presented by Red Tiger logo slots. But it is worth remembering the differences.
(Play in the demo)
|Bomb The Jackpot||94.41%||-|
|Fruit Stack Deluxe||94.04%||-|
|Fruit Stack Locked Gold||92.19%||-|
|Fruit Stack Mega Wheel||94.65%||-|
|Mr. & Mrs. Diamonds||94.77%||-|
|Reels of Egypt||94.43%||-|
|Ruby Walsh Champion’s Gold||94.26%||-|
|Paddy’s Lucky Mine||93.62%||-|
- The slots have a big variety of themes and unique design.
- Most of the slots do not have a standard set of pay lines, mostly there are slots with 243 or 1024. By the way, the provider produces slots not only with 3 or 5 reels but innovative ones with 6 reels, for example.
- Particular attention should be paid to the theme of classics, as the company has a very impressive selection of slots on the theme of fruit. At the same time, retro slots are also very popular. The design of the symbols and their variety somewhat disappointed. Indeed, in almost half of the software, low-paid symbols are presented in the form of playing cards. This method is used by most providers.
- With bonus features - everything is simple and clear: standard features are present in all slots. Although the provider is trying to dilute the software with some original features. But to say that it turns out at 100% is difficult.
- The company did not show much generosity with the theoretical return to player percentage (RTP). You can find many slots with higher rates than Cayetano. Typically, the provider sets the RTP around 94%, and it is extremely difficult to see slots with an index above 97%.
About Cayetano Gaming
- Although Cayetano Gaming's specialists are high professionals, this is still a small Bulgarian company. To expand its borders and production volume, in 2011 Cayetano sold a full block of shares to Paddy Power, an Irish concern.
- The main objective of the transaction is the release of the highest quality software. Today, in addition to online slots, the provider is developing a full-fledged platform for online casinos with detailed information and other features for operators.
- Cayetano Gaming is licensed by the Alderney and UK Commission. Regular participation in exhibitions since 2012 has brought impressive results, expanding the geography of presence. It should be noted that today the office employs more than 100 employees who are actively replenishing the company's portfolio.