Merkur Gaming slots
The German developer Merkur Gaming specializes in making ground-based gambling, most of the products are represented by a variety of slots. The arsenal has more than 150 titles, most of which are also available in online casinos. The modesty of the Germans has affected the design and other settings, so do not expect an innovative approach. Merkur Gaming's products are as simple as possible, but the variety of themes for those slots is wide. We will tell you all about the features, we will also provide you with information about the company itself.
About all the features of Mercury slot machines
- With the choice of themes, the developer is not very colourful. In its arsenal, there are slots on Ancient Egypt, Asian, about pirates and others. But the biggest part of them is dedicated to fruits and to the classic trademark slots.
- The design is a bit "lame" when compared to slots from NetEnt and other modern providers, it will seem kinda boring and ordinary to all expert players.
- Many slots have five reels and offer you to choose the number of lines for it from a narrow range - 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50. There are also slots in which you can bet on 100 pay lines. Basically, most slots have a standard pay-as-you-go system from left to right, starting with the far left reel.
- With the range of bets, narrow choices are usually offered. It is extremely rare 100 coins bet to be available. High-rollers will not be delighted.
- The odds for payment combinations are not always high. Only in rare cases, the slots can pay up to 2000x or 5000x bets. Although the developer uses additional wild symbols and scatters. Usually also giving the highest multipliers, but to break a jackpot its happen not often.
- With bonus features everything is simple – the majority of the time expect only free spins. Although there are slots with special features that often use the wild symbol.
- Some slots have jackpots that often starts with 2000x bets. Usually, it is presented in themed slots where there are heroes involved.
- The theoretical return to player percentage (RTP) is a big advantage for this company, as it varies from 95% to 98%. And many slots have an index of 97% and above, which indicates a high RTP.
- Volatility, which is set in slots, is often low or medium. It is extremely rare to get into the slot with very high or high variability.
Trademark Specific - two risk games
Two variants of the feature are available at once - the choice of colour/suit of the closed card and "Ladder". In the first mode, the standard rules apply, so you can double or increase the winnings by 4 times by guessing the colour/suit of the closed card. The second game opens the ladder with a chance to increase winnings, in it, is necessary to rely only on luck as the slot will choose - to increase your payout or not.
Company history and many years of experience
In 1957, Paul Hauselmann founded the Gauselmann Group concern and started supplying slots to ground-based establishments. The gambling businessman has patented more than 200 different products that are still known in many industries to this day. But this article is not about Gauselmann Group, but about Merkur Gaming, which is part of the German concern and was created in 2005. The company is having more than 12,000 people who work in 40 countries around the world, with headquarters in Germany.
Speaking of graphics, Merkur Gaming really falls short from the top brands in the gambling industry. The German company should do better quality and design. The disadvantage is also accessibility, the software is not available in all countries, which is why many online casinos do not have Merkur Gaming slots in their lobby. But the bonus features in which you can win big payout are many. Often when it is a long wait, before triggering, it will bring significant balance recharge. Those who love land-based gaming establishments will appreciate the provider's slots because they always inspire nostalgic emotions.