NetGame Entertainment started its activities in 2012 and has already managed to achieve significant results. The young Ukrainian provider has in the portfolio more than 30 slots and several unique tools. It is worth noting that the company entered the gambling market only in 2019. Now the developer plans to release one new slot every month and move up in the gambling industry. The company is licensed by Curaçao, and all software is certified by Gaming Labs International (GLI RNG).
- We will tell you in detail about the features of the slots.
- And share our personal opinion about NetGame software.
(Play in the demo)
|Fruit Cash Hold’n Link||-||-|
|Fruits Fury||94%||from low to average|
|Hit in Vegas||94.04%||low|
|Shining Princess||94.12%||from low to average|
|Red Hot Chili 7’s||94.02%||average|
|Royal Fruits 20||94.53%||-|
|Royal Fruits 40||-||-|
|Volcano Fruits||95.73%||from average to high|
|Wild Buffalo||94.89%||from average to high|
|Zen Zen Cash||-||-|
- All slots are connected to the progressive jackpot network, which has four levels: Red, Silver, Gold, Diamond. They are paid according to the slot and bet. To win Red and Silver jackpots, you need to bet from $0.04, and Gold and Diamond jackpots are available when playing at a bet of $0.50. The bonus round with the accumulation jackpots is triggered randomly. Any of the main prizes will be paid if 3 of the same symbols appear on the screen.
- The software is available on all devices and is developed using HTML5 technology, while slots have high resolution Full HD (1920×1080).
- A wide range of bets, a wide range of topics and impressive odds for payment combinations allow NetGame products to compete with other new providers.
- The slots are fully translated into English and Russian, and the user interface is available in eight major languages.
- Bonuses in the slots are represented mainly by free spins, but there are slots with non-standard additional features and specifications. Detailed information about each slot is available on the official website of the developer, including hidden characteristics.
- RTP of slots will not compete with the giant of the gambling world NetEnt, but the return to player percentage (RTP) is not the lowest. The average RTP is 95%.
At first glance, NetGame slots look quite modern in terms of design and functionality:
- The developer’s focus on the markets of Asia and the CIS is viewed in themes, and a significant number of slots are devoted to classics.
- There are no claims to registration at all.
- The presence of a network of its own progressive jackpot indicates the ambitiousness of the provider.
Since the company entered the gambling market only in 2019, to say more is difficult. But perhaps very soon it will achieve impressive results.