Arcade Bomb slot
Do you know that you can not only destroy everything around but also make good money with the help of a bomb? Then launch an unusual slot from Red Tiger company and enjoy money explosions up to x1000 bets! The game slots number is so great today that it becomes more difficult for developers to create new masterpieces, but they have managed to do it because the symbols with the timers are something new. You can play for free at Arcade Bomb slot on our site. The RTP of the slot is 95%.
Hidden parameters and settings of the slot (data from the testing team)
- Volatility is 10,65 out of 20 (high).
- Cycle length is long.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 0,94 out of 10.
- RTP of 95% does not allow getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
- Learn more about how to win at Arcade Bomb slot.
Description of the slot machine
Bombs that look like colourful Christmas decorations will appear on 5 reels and 20 lines, which number cannot be changed. But the pay combinations are formed by starting from any reel here. The main thing is to have at least three identical symbols. The Locked Reel Bombs function will regularly throw new bombs on the reels. They will explode after the timer countdown and fill the neighbouring cells with the same symbols. Symbols location will depend on the exploded bomb colour.
- Provider – Red Tiger company
- Number of reels – 5
- Number of pay-lines – 20 (always active)
- Bet size range – from 0.20 to 500
- Maximum winning – 5 000 000 coins
- Expected payout percentage (RTP) in the slot – 95%
Symbols and payments
- Cherry, Watermelon, Orange, Strawberry and Lemons give 5 - 50 coins.
- BAR and Bell symbols bring 25 to 250 coins.
- Shining Seven will give 100, 250 and 1000 coins.
- Wild and Scatter symbols are not provided in the game.
Locked Reel Bombs is the only bonus feature involved in the slot. The bomb appears on the screen and turns on the timer. The counter decreases with each spin. After the explosion, the same symbols appear on the screen. Depending on the bomb colour, they will be located to the left, to the right, horizontally or vertically.