Enchanted eyes slot
Ancient Egyptian queen is ready to make impressive payments in Ainsworth's Enchanted Eyes slot. It has five reels, 25 pay lines and the betting range of 1-1000 coins per spin. As usual, there are four fixed jackpots, two kinds of bonus feature and free spin. But the percentage of return is not big, it is only 94.31%. We offer you testing team review and payout information. And then you can confidently start testing this slot on our web site.
Alternative testing team review
Enchanted Eyes slot is a complete copy of its ancestors, Golden OX and Golden Dollars slots. Here are all the same bonus features in the form of jackpots. But, the biggest return to player percentage is 94.31%. For those who are not familiar, then all these slots are bad, to get a huge payment combination is almost impossible. The description of the rules in these slots is the complete disaster. I have become familiar to them and it is easy for me to understand what is written there, but I can imagine how new players are feeling. There are many bonus features, but the size of the payouts is just small. Even worse, the size of the jackpots does not change from the size of the bet. So I advise you to skip these slots, or try them just for a little period, to personally make sure that it is just "monsters". You can leave your feedback or comment on this page and share with others your personal experience of the slot.
Bonus features and symbols
- Enchanted eyes slot’s Queen symbol is wild and will substitute for other symbols. It is also not making any payment combinations.
- Jackpots are triggered when 3 Bonus symbols are dropped on reels 2, 3 and 4. One of four jackpots will be randomly played: MINI, MINOR, MAJOR or GRAND.
- You can also get one of the three MINI, MINOR, MAJOR jackpots if Princess Bonus symbols appear on the three centres (2,3 and 4) reels. The GRAND jackpot is only available with “Big Hit Feature” or when “Extra Bonus Big Hit Feature” is triggered. So for 4-5 Princess Bonus symbols, you get MINI jackpot, for 6-7 you win MINOR jackpot and for 8-9 you get MAJOR jackpot.
- “Big Hit Feature” is triggered when 6 or more scatter symbols are shown on the reels, for which you will be awarded free spins (to play after). The fallen scatter remains in positions, and three re-spins are triggered. Each time a new scatter symbol is dropped, the re-spin counter will be reset to 3. All scatter symbols dropped, in addition, will give you payouts of 1x, 2x, 3x, 5x, 10x, 25x or 50x. If you manage to gather all scatter symbols available (15), you will get GRAND Jackpot.
- “Extra Bonus Hit Feature” is triggered randomly during usual spins. The centre reels will be fully covered by one big scatter symbol for which you will receive 9 to 18 free spins (to play after). Also, 3 re-spins will be given, with each following scatter drop, the re-spin counter will be reset to three, and those scatter symbols will contain payouts of 1x, 2x, 3x, 5x, 10x, 25x or 50x. If you manage to gather all scatter symbols available, you will win GRAND Jackpot.
- Developer - Ainsworth.
- Pay lines are 25 (fixed).
- Volatility - average.
- The betting range is 1 - 1000 coins.
- The playing field is 5x3.
- Maximum payout - 750,000 Coins (Grand Progressive Jackpot) Bonus features – “Big Hit Feature”, which triggers re-spins or free spin, also four fixed jackpots.
- Percentage of return (RTP) - 94.31%.