Taco Brothers Slot
There’s a hot Mexican battle ready to break out on the reels of Taco Brothers slot created by Elk Studios. This unique game features the evil Senor Diaz, a lovely senorita, and three brave men, who are the slot’s main heroes. Start playing Taco Brothers for free and without the registration and you will quickly understand the reason for the battle - the winner gets a jackpot of 150,000 coins. The main goal is to save the beautiful senorita from the villain; during this mission Taco Brothers slightly compete against each other, trying to claim the lady’s attention. The RTP is 96.3%.
Hidden parameters and settings of the slot (data from the testing team)
- The frequency of falling of the bonus is statistically, every 164th spin (0,61%).
- Distribution of the winnings is 70% in the usual spins and 30% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 698x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 45x.
- Volatility is 9,46 out of 20 (from average to high).
- Cycle length is from average to long.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 2,97 out of 10.
- RTP of 96,3% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
- Learn more about how to win at Taco Brothers slot.
Description of the slot machine
An endless view under the hot sun, cacti, sombreros and guitars - it's not hard to guess where events are at Taco Brothers machine. Yes, the place in question is Mexico, or more precisely - Santa Maria, whose citizens love tacos, a kind of a combination of modern pita bread and hot dogs. The trio of brothers is already in a hurry to help their fellow locals by playing Mexican tunes on their guitars. You won’t find the usual layout of pay-lines, but a total of 243 ways to win.
- Provider – Elk Studios
- Number of reels – 5
- Pay-lines – 243
- Sizes of rates – 0.10 - 50
- Maximum winning is x400
- Wild – yes
- Scatter – yes
- Free spins – yes
- Bonus game – yes
- Expected payout percentage (RTP) at the slot machine is 96,3%
Symbols and payouts
- Lantern, Flask, Cactus and Guitar give 20 - 80 coins.
- Three Tacos Brothers – Pepe, Pico and Paso bring 50 to 400 coins.
- The wild - golden bell that can substitute any symbol except Safe (Scatter) and the second Wild symbol - Taco Brothers logo.
- Taco Brothers Logo - another Wild. It replaces symbols in prize combinations but also triggers re-spins.
There are two types of free spins:
- Two Taco Brothers logo trigger re-spin. At the same time, during re-spins, the symbols themselves remain on the same slot.
- The bonus round with free spins.
Three Scatter symbols on the reels launch the bonus feature. Here begins the fascinating part of the game: on the fifth reel alternately fall Taco Brothers, moving from one reel to another. If Captain Diaz meets them on their way, he can throw them in jail, but the symbol of the beautiful senorita has the power to free the prisoners. The bonus game ends once all three brothers are either put in prison or saved.