Genuine software is the main feature of Playson slots. The developer really understanding the competition in the gambling market, and it is seeking to please even the most demanding fans of excitement. Over 18 years of work, the range of the products has expanded to 150+ slots. From this article, you will learn about the history of the company, its achievements, as well as about all the advantages and disadvantages of online slots.
What is the difference between Playson slots?
- The variety of themes is really pleasing. Although the favourite one for this developer is fruit. About 30% of the slots presented are classics.
- The provider prefers to run a series of slots of the same kind, changing only the number of lines.
- Design and layout are other outstanding features. Really high-quality graphics and recognizable styling make Playson stand out. The use of 3D graphics and FullHD support indicate that the developer is keeping up with technical progress and is not going to leave it.
- Betting range will please almost everyone. After all, the play game can be started with a minimum (from 0.01 coins) and end with bets of 1000 or more coins. By the way, the more payment lines, the wider the selection of bets.
- The number of pay lines is different. You can meet slots for 5, 10, 20, 100 lines or 4096 ways. These are just a shortlist of the variations available, so you will be able to find the optimal one for you.
- There are no additional features in the classic slots. Usually, only a risk game is available.
- All other slots (except classics) have an original bonus. These can be mini-games, pick and click bonus, free spins with extra features and more.
- The theoretical percentage of return (RTP) varies from 95.07% to 97.3%. As you can see, the developer fixing the percentage right, unlike others. But it does not give as high RTP, as NetEnt (and others) for example.
- All slots are available in both desktop and mobile versions. Players can use different devices to play.
- The products have been translated into more than 30 languages, so everyone can learn the rules and understand the way those slots work.
- Multicurrency will also allow you to choose the right bet option.
About the company
In 2001, Playson opened its office in Malta. Nowadays, the staff of the company has over 250 top-class professionals. The developer of international gambling entered the market only in 2012 and began intensively overtaking it. Representative offices are opened in other countries of the world - Great Britain, Ukraine, Greece. Playson regularly participates in major international exhibitions - ICE, iGamingSuperShow and others.
The portfolio includes more than 150 titles, including online slots, several types of roulette, blackjack, baccarat and a large selection of online poker. The products are targeted at players from the CIS countries, Europe and other regions. All of them are certified by the respected Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC). The developer also operates under two licenses - the UK Gambling Commission and Malta Gaming Authority. Regular testing of products by the leading international independent company Quinel M. Ltd confirms the reliability and honesty of the random number generator.