Push Gaming slots
Among many developers of gambling software, Push Gaming occupies a special place. Despite the small portfolio of slots, the products of the developer differ from the original models, since a non-standard approach is used. About 30 online slots are part of their portfolio and each slot is having its own individuality. Further, you will learn about all the advantages and disadvantages of the software presented by this English provider, as well as about the history of the company and its achievements.
What you should know about the features of Push Gaming slot machines?
- Slots of this brand are outstanding by detailed and three-dimensional graphics, which express all the ideas of designers. A wide variety of themes are used - from classic fruit to unusual ones. Often, slots are similar to full-story arcade computer games in which themes are highlighted by original bonus features.
- The number of pay lines can be very different - from the standard 10 to 1024. But with the range of bets, everything is simpler, because usually, you cannot put more than 100 coins on one spin.
- The provider often uses a non-standard approach about how the playing field works, so almost every slot has a specific feature. So expect even two playing fields at once.
- We should also mention about bonus features. All slots have additional features - these can be either classic or non-traditional. Of the standard bonus feature, the most commonly used is free spins or a bonus feature of your choice. As for the innovative, the developer uses choices such as “Duplicate reels”, “Falling reels” or “Linking wild”.
- Be sure to know about the theoretical return to player rate. The average RTP for all slots reaches 96%. There are slots with more than 97%. Not all developers give such a high index, so this fact should be taken into account.
- The high potential for getting a big payout attracts many players, so many fans of excitements are admiring the software from Push Gaming developer company.
- Today, the company enjoys credibility, so it’s worth mentioning a perfect reputation.
- The provider focuses more on mobile versions, so it uses HTML5 technology.
Briefly about the shortcomings of the software
- Many players consider the slots that were one of the first to be released as “minus”. In their opinion, such slots will quickly take away funds and will not allow them to compensate. For example, in Fat Rabbit or Tiki Tumble slots, there are high expectations for when the trigger of the bonus feature happens, which, after it is launched, may simply give a low payout.
- The large variance slots from Push Gaming influenced their popularity. There are slots with a large pool and real solvency.
- A small selection of slots, which cannot be compared with the larger portfolio of giants of the gambling industry NetEnt or Microgaming, will not make it hard for you when choosing a slot.
History, achievements, safety Push Gaming
The company was founded in 2010 and at that time its main focus was the transfer of ground-based slots, which are the most popular, to online casinos. Over the two years of existence, the developer has entered into a number of partnership agreements with such companies: Magic Dreams, Ace Gaming, Playtech, Microgaming, William Hill and others. Already in 2013, the founders make a key decision - refusal to transfer slots and create their own once using HTML5 technology.
The first slot machine was released only in 2015 - this is Golden Farm. Then the company began to gain momentum and replenish its portfolio. For 2019, the list of the provider includes about 30 online slots. The company operates under the licenses of reputable commissions - the Gambling Commission and Alderney. All products are regularly checked by an independent eCORGA test company. Today, representative offices of the English developer are open in Malta and Ukraine.