Settings of video slots at Netent casino
The section is focused on the detailed description of the settings of Netent slots: auto-playing, sound, graphics or spins settings and so on. We are going to talk about the standard interface of the video slots by NetEnt. On the other hand, you can check out the technical parameters of each video slot below:
- RTP (payout percentage) of all Netent slots
- Dispersion (variance) of winnings
- Cycles of winnings in Netent video slots
Settings of slot machines at Net Entertainment casino:
The following table lists all the possible functions:
|Starts the spin at a specified rate and at the same coins value (you can still use SPACEBAR).|
|Opens the settings and options menu of the game (see the slot machines Settings below).|
|Disables sounds. Use the slider to adjust the sound level.|
|Opens the rules of slot machine.|
|Opens the auto-play settings menu. Select the number of spins in the automatic mode. There are also advanced settings, where the rules of auto-play stop apply.|
|Turns over the pages of the payments table. Press Center button to return to the main game.|
Video slots settings
By clicking on the wrench icon, you open the main settings of the slot:
- Fast spin. It enables or disables the fast spin.
- Screen saver. It enables or disables the screen saver (if any).
- Intro. It enables or disables the intro video.
- Background sounds. It enables or disables the background soundtrack.
- Sound effects. It enables/disables the sounds.
- Quality of graphics. Graphics quality settings: low, medium or high.
- Launch by SPACEBAR. It enables or disables the start of spin by pressing SPACEBAR.
- Game history. Click here to view the history of the last game at video slot.
Advanced Options of auto play mode:
Net Entertainment strives to create the most comfortable atmosphere for each player. If for some reason you don't want to click on the button that launches the spin, you can specify the settings of auto-play and the conditions of its stop.
In the advanced settings of auto-play there are the following conditions of auto-spin stop:
- On any winnings. Stop auto-play when you win.
- If Free spins won. Stop auto-play if you won free spins.
- If the single win exceeds X. Stop auto-play if the amount of the winnings is greater than or equal to the specified value.
- If the balance is increased by X. Stop auto-play, if the cash increases by the specified value.
- If the balance is reduced by X. Stop auto-play if the cash decreases by the specified value.
If you changed the settings of the auto-play during a round, the new settings will take effect only after the completion of the spin or the activated function. If you lose your connection while playing, all the auto-play settings will be reset to their default values.
The following features and options of Netent slot machines are applied across all operators that use the company software:
- Actions to take if a game round is unfinished. The timeout after which the inactive sessions automatically end.
- In case of software malfunction, all bets and payments are cancelled and the total bet amount is refunded to the player.