What to do if an online casino refuses to pay out the money
- If you don't want to see yourself in such a problematic situation, play at Fastpay casino. We trust them 100%
The first thing you should do (if you registered via our affiliate links) is to contact bestnetentcasino.info at email@example.com and to explain the situation: why casinos do not want to pay your money. And what reason the operator indicates to justify their actions. It is essential to specify the name of the casino, your login and mailbox, which registered an account. Then our representatives will deal with the problem. If you аrе not registered through our website, then continue to read on and be seriously worried.
Plan of actions upon failure of the casino to pay the money
If you initiated a withdrawal of your winning, but money never arrived to your e-wallet, you need to wait for customer support's letter. If you don't want to wait for it, you must write a letter to the customer support team by yourself and explain the situation. Depending on the result, you will guide you to the next step. Possible causes:
The bonus term was broken
If an online casino refers to one of the violations of the rules with bonuses and denying the payout due to this reason (and willing to pay only the initial deposit), you must perform the following steps:
- Open the rules of this statement (terms and conditions) and find a point of law referenced in the online casino. Please, pay attention to the last changing date of the rules. Usually, it is indicated at the top (right) or bottom of the page with rules.
- If you accessed the casino using our site or affiliate links, please send your username, amount and the name of the operator to the mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have broken the terms (for example, played with the bet amount more than you are allowed or played excluded games) you should know, that casino can violate only your winning. The sum of the initial deposit should be returned to you. If they are trying to confiscate the initial deposit too, you should create themes on forums and websites.
- Let's make a sample. If you play at the casino for a year and finally won something that covers like 5%-10% of your losses, you should write them in the same spirit: "I am a loyal player and I have played in your casino for more than a year. Inadvertently I did not see the point of the rules prohibiting betting more than X (or did not know that wagering is forbidden in such games). Please, come to meet me and forget this misunderstanding. Otherwise, you can block my account forever." If the casino care of its reputation (as Fastpay does), this should work.
Problems with the verification of account and proof of identity
- If you have registered through our links, send an e-mail to email@example.com stating your username, name of the operator and description of the problem.
- If the payment amount is large, the last argument can be notarized copies of the documents — this service costs around €10 from any notary.
- You can also ask the customer's support team to block your account until the moment when the cashout will be sent — usually, such an action makes the verification instant.
Referred to the paragraph of the rules on refusal to pay without explanation
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your login, casino name and the description of the problem. Please, make a screenshot of the e-mail, which you have received from the casino.
- You need to continue to push and saying that you will apply to the gambling commissions. If the online casino belongs to the group of companies, it's better to inform its management (Everymatrix, Softswiss, etc.).
- You must write to the gambling commission on which license this casino is working. Usually, this information can be found in the footer of the casino's website (or in their terms and conditions). Send the description in English, applying screenshots of e-mails and account balance. It can be done using the following contact details: Malta: email@example.com UK gambling commission (if the casino has a UK license) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to the Netent company itself (especially, if the amount in dispute is enormous and the winning were in a Netent slot), it is better to send directly to the Net Entertainment company. Send a letter in English with a detailed description of the problem and screenshots. Coordinates: E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Not the fact that there will be an answer, but the more resonance you will get - the better.
- Create a complaint about the gambling forums (ask gamblers, etc.) by yourself.
- If all these things are not working, you should send e-mails to the administrators of the gambling sites and forums. All of them should be in a polite way with the complete story of this case. Better to include the screenshots of chatting and e-mails. If they care about their reputation, that could work.
Where to play
Imagine you play in the online casino, won €3,000 and order cash-out. You get a request to send documents for the account verification. This whole procedure may take up to 3 days. During this time you can cancel the payment and start to play again. Many players will do so and lose the entire amount. Such a trick (delaying the verification process) is used by casinos that do not value their players. Trusted and reliable operators allow you to lock the account balance until payment is made. You can still log in and out, but you cannot cancel the payout and continue playing.
- Playing at Fastpay casino, you will get your money in several minutes. The casino has one of the best customer services (24/7 live chat), and they care about the players.