40 Burning Dice slot
A clone of the popular 40 Burning Hot slot is 40 Burning Dice slot, which continued the series of slots from EGT. As many are already used to, it’s worth waiting for only standard changes that relate to the visual part. The remaining parameters are fully saved, so Wild Reels feature from wild symbol is active with the possible full coverage of 2, 3 and 4 reels, as well as the maximum payout of up to 3000x total bets. In each spin, 40 pay lines are played, so the probability of hitting a big win is very high.
Review and recommendations from the testing team
- The average winnings given by the slot during testing was 2-15 bets, but it is worth waiting for bigger payments - 20-60 bets, which can be triggered in small series.
- Empty spins are also in series, and quite long.
I will leave only neutral recommendations on the slot for bonus money, as the slot behaves strangely. Either it can give out whole series of big wins, then it cannot pay anything at all, which is because of the frequent periods when the slot is “Cold”. Given the behavior of the slot, while playing with real money, I would only stick to short distances and only in an attempt to get a series of average wins with a total prize of 100x – 150x total bets. The potential for more expensive payment combinations is extremely rare from the start of a game session. Although it is good for longer distances, for which a reserve of bets balance from 300+ is recommended.
- Developer - EGT.
- Pay lines - 40 (fixed).
- Volatility - unknown.
- The betting range is 40 - 600 coins.
- The playing field is 5x3.
- The maximum winning is 60,000 coins (Bone with hieroglyph symbol).
- Bonuses - risk game and bonus game with progressive jackpots.
- Return to player percentage (RTP) - unknown.