Legendary Rome slot
Italy is one of the most beautiful countries in Europe. Every year millions of tourists visit this country to see its attractions. Legendary Rome slot from EGT company is devoted to ancient Rome. Italian writer and poet Dal-Ongaro said: “All roads lead to Rome.” This slot will give you an opportunity to look at Legendary Rome, as well as get a chance to win up to 200 000 coins. It has 5 reels and 20 pay lines. This online slot has a wide range of stakes. Legendary Rome slot has free spins, 4 jackpots bonus feature, and the risk game. It has the following advantages: fascinating theme, colourful symbols, flawless graphics, and excellent rewards. The slot machine will give players a beautiful time of rest and the wonderful opportunity to receive decent wins. During the game, each user cannot only enjoy the beauty and elegance of Italian architecture but also get generous rewards for a fascinating journey.
Review and recommendations by our testing team
- In Legendary Rome slot, the developer offered players alternative gaming reels in the bonus game, involving only one symbol. The player has the opportunity to choose one of two game features: the highest number of spins with one of the minimum pay symbols, or fewer spins with one of the most expensive symbols. Despite the unusual slot functionality for the developer, Legendary Rome failed to get famous among the players' because of the low cost of the combinations, and consequently, the low potential for issuing large winnings.
- The lack of popularity of the slot leads to a small prize pool, as well as frequent periods when the slot is “Cold”.
- In the usual spins, the settings of the slot are standard for the provider: most of the payment combinations bring winnings from less than the nominal bet to several bets; small series of empty spins; periodic larger winnings within 10x – 25x total bets with almost no potential to get 100x+. The main target for the player should be to get the bonus feature, where the slot can realize its potential.
- Scatter symbols on 1 + 3 + 5 reels will trigger the free spins feature, and the average waiting for this feature is 60 – 80 spins. Of course, from time to time the slot triggers free spins literally, from the first spins, but this does not happen often. Longer distances while waiting for a free spins slot often compensate with a series of triggering the feature, and during testing, it was possible to get 3 free spins features almost one after another. Re-trigger in this slot machine is missing, but it is possible to get extra spin when the scatter symbol in the fifth reel falls out. Before the start of the feature, a choice of one of two modes is offered, each of which has different potentials for a large prize with the formation of “guaranteed” winnings.
- In the first mode, the slot offers 5 free spins with having alternative reels of one of the most expensive symbols. Despite the high potential of this game mode, often the slot gives out only combinations of 3 and, at most, 4 symbols, which does not bring large wins, and the average varies between 40x – 60x bets, with periodically minimum wins of 20x – 40x. Rarely, but the slot still gives larger wins, which vary between 100x – 160x total bets, which of course, is not the real maximum of the slot, but so far Legendary Rome did not give larger wins. It was not possible to get additional spins in this mode. The advantage of this game mode is the increased potential, but at the same time below the “guaranteed" average winning.
- In the second game mode, 10 spins are offered, with alternative symbols of minimum and average cost. The definition of a symbol, as in the first mode, occurs randomly. In this mode, the slot periodically gives out extra spins but failed to get more than two. In the highest number of triggering, only the symbol of the minimum payment is given out, while just like in the first mode, forming mainly combinations of only 3-4 symbols and extremely rarely out of 5. The average total win is 60x – 80x bets, with periodic wins of 30x – 50x, which can be called "guaranteed". The potential for getting a big win is lower and can only be realized when triggering the most expensive of the minimum cost symbols, with a few extra spins, which can bring a bigger win compared to the first mode, although the potential to receive such a bonus game is extremely low.
- While choosing a game mode, you should still be guided by what distance of play you prefer. So, if you are a fan of short sessions, then undoubtedly, you should choose 5 spins with the maximum potential. With longer ones, you should choose 10, with a higher average winning, which will better help you to keep the balance while waiting for top bonus game.
- Information about the risk game can be found here. Also, information about the JackPot game here.
Considering the gameplay of Legendary Rome slot, it could be suitable for playing with bonus money, as it often gives winnings, occasionally doubling them with Wild symbol. The slot makes a small number of empty spins, as well as giving out "guaranteed" winnings in free spins but considering not the popularity of the slot, it is very often “Cold”, with a small prize pool, and I can give only neutral recommendations. While playing with real money, you can consider different scenarios of the game, but for the reasons stated above, I would still recommend only short sessions to get 1-2 bonus features and leave the slot regardless of the result.
Symbols and winning
You have a big choice of the stakes up to 400 coins per spin. Also, you can change the activity of 20 pay lines. When choosing the highest stake, you can get the following wins:
- Colosseum will pay out 200, 500, 50 000 and 200 000 coins. It will be a wild symbol and will complete all pay lines with other symbols. In this case, your wins will be doubled.
- Statue has become scatter that wild symbol cannot replace. This symbol will fall out on 1, 3 and 5 reels. It will bring you 800 coins and will trigger the bonus feature.
- Caesar and Emperor's Beloved will deposit your account by 40, 500, 2 500 and 15 000 coins.
- Mask and Harp will give out 400, 2 000 and 8 000 coins.
- Writing pen and Carafe with wine will increase your account by 300, 1 500 and 5 000 coins.
- A and K card symbols will bring you from 100 to 3 000 coins.
- Q, J, and 10 symbols are able to give no more than 2 000 coins.
- Free Spins. 3 scatters give you the right to choose 1 of the free spins features: 5 free spins with 1 of the symbols, which will be chosen from the high-paid symbols, or 10 free spins with the chosen symbol from the low-paid ones. The free spins features will be held on the special reels. Scatter symbol will appear only on the 5th reel in this mode and will give 1 additional spin.