Lucky Hot slot
Review and recommendations from the tester team
- During the usual spins, just like most similar slots, Lucky Hot is able to make a large series of spins without any winnings. The average payments were between 8x and 24x bets.
- The potential to get huge payouts with this slot is low. During testing, we managed to get few payments for 150+ bet, but that was rare.
We could not recommend Lucky Hot slot to play with active bonus wagering. When playing for real money, you should always consider the size of the maximum payout, as well as the fact that this slot is not popular (often cold). I would not use long gambling sessions. The recommended number of spins is not bigger than 50. You can use progressive betting strategies.
- Playing with the bet of 100 coins per spin will allow you to win the following payments.
- Bells symbol will bring you 100 coins.
- Cherries, Oranges, Plums, and Lemon symbols are worth 800 coins.
- Inscription of BAR symbol offers payments for 1200 coins.
- Stars symbol will return 4,000 coins.
- Sevens symbol will award 15,000 coins.
- All fruit symbols will double your payment. This feature is triggered if you get a full-screen of those symbols.
- You can always use the risk game to increase your payments. Just guess the color of the closed card.
- Four progressive jackpots are available in the bonus feature. This feature is triggered randomly.
- Developer - EGT.
- Pay lines - 5 (always active).
- Volatility - from low to average.
- The betting range is from 5 to 100 coins.
- The playing field is 3x3.
- The maximum winning is 75,000 coins (Seven symbols).
- Bonus features – doubled payments from full-screen of fruit symbols, the risk game and four cumulative jackpots.
- Return to player percentage (RTP) - unknown.