4 of a King Slot
4 of a King slot machine is a copy of Shaman slot and a clone of Sugar Glider slot from Endorphina because they have identical gameplay. Like in the other slots, there are no free spins or bonus game features; they are replaced by the issuance of the expanding wild symbol in the main game.
Review and recommendations from the testers team
- Payouts in this slot machine are available not only in both directions but also for combinations located on the central reels. In spite of this, the slot still often makes sometimes long series of spins without winnings. The average win in “4 of a King” is only 1x-8x bets (for combinations without the wild symbol). The slot gives out more expensive combinations extremely rarely, and it was not possible to get more than 20x bets during testing (for combinations without the participation of the wild symbol). While waiting for the expanding wild symbol, you can have fairly large losses of balance, namely, for 100 spins, the average net loss is 40x-50x bets. The slot compensates for these losses only by giving out combinations with the wild symbol.
- The issuance of wild symbols in this slot occurs in a series of 2-3, but sometimes waiting for it can take 100 or even 200 spins. The average number of spins between series is 15-30, between the series of 60-80 spins.
- The average win for a combination with the wild symbol is identical to the average win in Shaman slot. For example, when issuing a wild symbol on reels 1 or 5, the average value is 15x-40x bets. Issuing a wild symbol on reels 2/3/4, on average brings winnings of 50x-60x bets, and less often than a clone, it brings winnings, the values of which vary up to several hundred bets.
- There is a classic card risk game in the slot.
In my opinion, this is not a good slot, since in the main game, the net loss is 40-50% while waiting for the wild symbol, and most of the issued combinations with the wild symbol do not fully compensate for the loss of balance. Only rare issuances of a big win from 100 bets are able to bring a positive result. Most of the gaming sessions in this slot will still have a negative result, and the slot slowly reduces the balance (yet it cannot be attributed to slots with high dispersion), but in a long session, it is quite capable of emptying the balance. If you still select this slot to fulfil the wagering requirements, then you should have a large bets balance in order to wait for the top combination to compensate for all the losses in the main game. Bottom line: only neutral recommendations can be made about games with bonus money. When playing with real money, short game sessions are recommended, in an attempt to get a well-located wild symbol from the start of the game.
- The casino chip symbol is a wild symbol that replaces all symbols. When falling in the middle cell of the central reel, it will fill all three central reels.
- The risk game is available after every successful spin. It should compete with the dealer in the cards. If you select a card whose face value is higher than the dealer, the winnings are doubled. But in case of loss, you will remain without reward.