Aloha Cluster Pays video slot
NetEnt developers released the unusual online slot named Aloha Cluster Pays video slot. There are no typical lines, winning are paid for 9+ symbols near each other (horizontally and vertically). The diagonal combination of symbols is not considered. To get a winning, the player needs to collect at least 9 matching symbols. The RTP (return to player percentage) is set at 96.42%.
Personal testers opinion about Aloha Cluster Pays
Aloha online slot is boring. Low volatility and low winning potential. The only way to get the big winning is to trigger the lucky re-spin feature. It is not fits high-rolling and at the same time doesn't give any big winning. It keeps the balance and then slowly taking it away. The probability of hit any winning during the next spin is equal to 20.83%. The free spins feature is below the middle line (statistically every 205th spin (0.49%)). The wagering rating is 6.01 from 10. Bonus hunters can try to complete the bonus wagering requirements here.
Review and recommendations from the testers team
Despite its quite outdated design and functionality, this slot is still popular among players, especially among those who love playing the bonus games and laundering the wager. Many reviewers recommend it precisely for these purposes. Well, let's get this sorted out.
- In my view, this is how the slot was before, just a few years ago. It is true that many were easily laundering the wager and some of them even got quite a balance. It seems to me that NetEnt decided to reverse this trend (probably being under the other casino's pressure). This slot has not shown its best results lately. During the testing period, the slot did not give any free spins after 400-500 spins, that is quite unusual for the Aloha slot. By the way, it is still good for playing, but only at really low stakes of about €1.
- The average value you get during the free spins is x20-40. You may still be lucky enough to see an x150 or even more, but it will not happen as often, so it is not worth your time.
- The slot has a low dispersion value with a recommended х100-150 during a game at low stakes. Considering the fact it is not as good as it was before, I would suggest other slots of the provider. For those who are loyal to Aloha slot, you might want to focus your attention towards its replica, Shangri-la slot.
- Ps: Note that providers regularly change the slot scripts, which may lead to a different slot behaviour. The BNC team will do its best to keep you updated on the changes made! Remember that these are just some of the schemes and examples, you could find a completely different slot behaviour!
Hidden data and settings of Aloha video slot (testing results)
- The frequency of triggering of the bonus free spins feature is statistically every 205th spin (0,49%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 20,83%.
- Distribution of winning is 79% during usual spins and 21% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum winning during the tests was 219x.
- The average winning from the bonus free spins feature was 41x.
- Volatility is 4,53 out of 20 (low). Aloha has a low potential of winning and was created mostly for fun.
- Dispersion of winning is low. Here will be difficult to hit something big. Most of the potential is reserved for the re-spins feature.
- Cycle length is short to a middle. Higher are your stakes, shorter the cycle will be.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 6,01 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.42% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
Description of the slot machine
You will find yourself in the paradise; on the sun-drenched Hawaii, where the flowers bloom, the guitars play, ripe fruits fall from the trees, and warm sea waves lure to dive into the water. Friendly natives do not plan to add you to the daily menu. Spreading across the island, the festive coloured idols greet the guest with garlands of flowers and cheerful music on the way to the winning.
- Number of reels - 6
- The playing field - 6x5
- The value of a coin – from €0.01 to €2
- Number of coins per spin - 1-10
- The range of rates size – from €0.10 to €200
- Maximum winning – 100 000 coins per spin
- The highest paid symbol - х10 000 (30 symbols of a Red idol)
- Wild symbol - yes (a wooden box with a question mark)
- Scatter - yes (Brand with the inscription Free spins)
- Free spins - yes (three or more scatter symbols trigger up to 12 free spins)
- The additional feature — yes (re-spin feature)
- The expected payout percentage (RTP) at the slot is 96,42%
On the playing field there may be the pay combinations of 9 – 30 matching symbols:
- Pink Flower, Blue Shell, Coconut and Pineapple give from 5 to 2000 coins.
- The idols have two positions on the screen. Blue and Green Idols give to the winner from 20 to 5000 coins, but Red Idol shells out for 20 -10,000 coins. Single symbols of Idols will appear during the re-spin feature and peep out from Wild boxes.
- Box with a question mark is a wild symbol. Here it is called Substitution symbol. Appearing on the screen, it becomes a symbol which is required to complete the pay combination. Box symbol does not substitute scatter.
- Stamp with a view of Hawaiian evening is a scatter symbol. The appearance on the screen of no less than 3 stamps launches the free spins feature.
The Free Spins feature
Stamps launch free spins, the amount of which depends on the number of simultaneously dropped scatter: 3 Scatter - 9 free spins, 4 Scatter - 10 free spins, 5 Scatter - 11 free spins, 6 Scatter - 12 free spins. If on the screen during Free spins appear more Brand-Scatters, the idol will give you ExtrSpinse spins: 3 Scatter - plus 1, 4 Scatter - plus 2, 5 Scatter - plus 3, 6 Scatter - Plus 4.
The re-spins feature
The bonus feature called Sticky Win re-spins can be triggered during any of the spins. The winning symbols become sticky, and then re-spin comes. If more winning symbols fall, comes another re-spin.