Arabian Nights online slot
Would you like to try to hit the jackpot of the several million and to change your life? Then, the Arabian Nights online slot is your choice. The mixture of a maximum stake of €5 per spin and the huge progressive jackpot ensures a rush of adrenaline and fun to any player. The RTP (return to player percentage) is 95.6%. Mathematically jackpot hunting is not approved as the probability of hitting the jackpot is 1 to 5 431 415. Without jackpot payment, RTP is 90.6%. From the other hand, it is difficult to fall in a rush here as the maximum stake is capped with €5. Please note, that Arabian Nights slot is restricted to all countries that cannot win Netents progressive jackpots.
Tester's review and statistics of testing
Arabian Nights is not a wrong choice for progressive slots lovers. Good news that you cannot lose a lot here and always see how much money is in the current prize pool. Bad news - all slots with progressive jackpots carry negative mathematical expectation. Due to the presence of progressive jackpot, Arabian Nights online slot does not consider giving out the big winning during usual spins - it often spoils little winnings. Pay attention that probability of triggering the main jackpot is 1 to 5 431 415 and RTP (return to player percentage) excluding potential jackpot's winning is only 90.6%. The probability of triggering the free spins feature is 0.75% (statistically, every 133rd spin). In general - if you want to play in a lottery with negative expectations - Arabian Nights is not the worst choice for it.
Probabilities of winning, hitting the jackpot and triggering the free spins feature declared by Netent
- The RTP (return to player percentage) including payments from jackpot is 95.6%. Excluding jackpot - 90.6%.
- The fund is distributed as follows: 65.6% can be won during the usual spins and 25.1% during the free spins feature.
- The probability of hit (any winning) during next spin is 38.9%.
- The probability of triggering the free spins feature is 0,75% (every 133rd spin).
- The probability of winning a progressive jackpot is 1 to 5 431 415. It is easy to calculate that if you play alone, you will need to put in 27 157 075 to hit a jackpot of 3-5 million. Is it a good or bad idea?
Hidden data of Arabian Nights (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering of the bonus free spins feature is statistically every 133rd spin (0.75%).
- Distribution of winning is 70% during usual spins and 30% in the bonus feature.
- Variance (volatility) of the slot machine is exceptionally high due to the presence of a progressive jackpot. During the usual spins, volatility is low, and slot gives a lot of the small winnings - 4 out of 20.
- Cycle length is the longest. All online slots with progressive jackpots are considered with the most extended cycle length.
- Dispersion of winnings is extremely high due to the presence of a progressive jackpot. During the usual spins, slot shows very short cycle and low dispersion of winnings.
- RTP of 95.6% does not allow to obtain a positive mathematical expectation of winning in the casino. This is a low number for average 96.5% for all Netent online slots. Note that excluding jackpot, Arabian Nights "returns" only 90.6%.
- Recommended stakes - €5 per spin. If you decided to gamble here, it is better to spin via maximum allowed bet.
Description of Arabian Nights online slot
Do you like the old tales of Arab countries? Perhaps you are familiar with the story of Aladdin and the magic lamp? Arabian Nights slot takes us to the era of the ancient Orient. In those days, when you find a magic lamp, then you get your three wishes from the genie.
- The number of reels - 5.
- The game is played on 10 pay-lines.
- The maximum bet in the "Arabian Nights" is €5 (0.5 * 10).
- The maximum payout is limited to the sum of the super jackpot.
- Scatter symbol is the golden lamp. Three (or more) gold lamps trigger 15 free spins with the x3 multiplier. Free spins can be re-triggered.
- The wild symbol is Aladdin. Five wild symbols on an active line hitting the jackpot.
- RTP (return to player percentage) is 95.6% (excluding jackpot potential winning 90.6%).
- Five nines (or tens) pay up to 75 coins.
- For five jacks or queens - 125 coins.
- Five Kings - 150 coins.
- Five red turbans - 300 coins.
- Five tents - 500 coins.
- Sandals - 1000 coins.
- If you`re lucky to catch five swords, you get 2000 coins.