Archangels Salvation slot
There is a special wild symbol, the "Fire Zone", the "Heaven" and the "Hell" features, the free spins and re-spins here. The game has a non-standard playing field - 6 reels and 12 lines of the symbols. By the way, the pay combinations are always formed on 100 pay lines. The RTP (return to player percentage) reaches 96.08%.
Personal testers opinion about Archangels Salvation
According to the statistics, only every 300th spin can trigger the free spins feature. You will wager no more than 27% of the bets from the total prize pool in them. The rest you can get in the usual spins. However, the probability of falling out a hit is 17.53%.
Review and the recommendations by the testing team
Archangels Salvation has an interesting idea, gameplay and differs from the typical NetEnt slot. But the embodiment of this idea leaves much to be desired.
- So, in the main game, the slot holds the balance quite badly by triggering combinations with small winnings, from time to time triggering combinations with payouts of 20x - 30x total bets, as well as free spins. A big win of 150x total bets should not be expected here; the potential to give out a win like that is extremely low for this slot.
- The free spins feature is triggered quite often.
- The potential of the bonus games is extremely low, in spite of the additional features with the wild symbol. It triggers them often and in a quite large number but without a good combination; and very often, when in large number, the winning combination is either non-existent or gives a small win.
- The average win on a bonus game is 40x - 60x total bets and only sometimes reaches 100x total. Getting a bigger win on this slot is almost impossible.
Considering that this slot is not too bad at keeping the balance, it can easily be recommended for games with bonus money and accordingly for fulfilling wagering requirements. This slot is also recommended for games with real money, but mostly for players who prefer a calm and stable game with minimal triggering frequency and dispersion, as well as fairly average wins. But for lovers of big winnings, there is, unfortunately, no point in playing here.
Hidden parameters and settings of Archangels Salvation slot
- The frequency of triggering of the bonus free spins feature is statistically every 300th spin (0.33%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 17.53%.
- Distribution of the winning is 73% during usual spins and 27% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum winning during the tests was 255x.
- The average winning from the bonus free spins feature was 66x.
- Volatility is 6,17 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 4,83 out of 10.
- RTP of 96,08% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
About the bonus features
- The symbol, on which the letter S is represented, triggers the bonus – free spins. This symbol is two-row that is, it occupies two cells at once. You will receive 10, 15, 20 and 25 free spins for 3, 4, 5 and 6 scatter symbols.
- The symbol with the letter W on the head of a lion is wild. It is placed in 2x2 blocks on the playing field. This symbol completes all the pay lines except the scatter symbol. It also takes part in the bonus features.
- Hot feature. The slot has two "Hot features" - upper and lower. They are responsible for triggering the "Heaven" and the "Hell" special functions. Any of these functions are available when the wild symbol appears in the corresponding hot feature. By the way, they occupy 3 rows at once in free spins.
- The "Heaven" function will become available if the top hot feature is entirely and partially filled by the wild symbol, the size of 2x2. Only 2 rows of the symbols will turn into wild ones at partial filling, and at full - at once 4 rows.
- The "Hell" function. The partial filling of the lower hot feature by wild symbol will bring 8 additional wilds to the playing field. If the entire hot feature is covered by wild symbol, you will receive 16 additional wild symbols at once.
- Re-trigger of the "Heaven" and "Hell" functions will be available to all players if a wild symbol fills any of the hot features.
Symbols and payouts
This 6-reel slot machine with 12 rows of symbols gives out winning on 100 lines. If you want to get the reward, you should collect from tree pictures. You can put up to 40 coins per spin. After all, how many coins the slot pays for certain combinations of the symbols. The symbols of suits of playing cards will bring 2, 5, 15 and 30 coins. Skull, Head of the Devil, Lion and Helmet will deposit the account by 3, 8, 25 and 50 coins. Devil and Archangel will pay out 6, 15, 40 and 150 coins.