Blood Suckers 2 Slot
Are you fond of a movie about vampires? If yes, you will need to start playing a new game about them. Presently the topic about vampires becomes more popular; they fascinate us and our minds. We can divine the vampire histories into two groups: about a monster and well-educated, handsome and sometimes good creatures. These stories have turned into a brand, into a separate genre, like, for example, western. Almost all ancient documents have references to vampires. People believed that these living dead began their lives at night, catching the fear of residents. As a result, vampires were afraid not only of peasants but also quite enlightened people.
Our developers are also fans such topic, and they would like to recreate some great vampires, but do not be afraid they are not monsters, they will lead you to the victory. As you know, it has been several years since they launched of Blood Suckers machine, but it still takes the lead in popularity among fans of excitement. But NetEnt company did not stop and decided to release the continuation of the legendary Blood Suckers 2 slot. You will find amazing graphics, which used all the most innovative technologies, and a variety of bonus features.
Personal testers opinion about Blood Suckers 2
We can recommend this slot for completing the bonus requirements and play for the real money. After all, the probability of falling out of a hit reaches more than 40%. Also, a pleasant surprise was the frequency of triggering the bonus features. They are issued in every 58th spin (1,73%). The prize pool is divided almost equally between the usual spin and the free spins feature; 58% in usual spins, and 42% in bonus mode.
Recommendations and review from the testing team
This slot has gained huge popularity since its release, thanks to the reputation of the previous version - Blood Suckers slot.
- It has an average dispersion and is probably the best option when playing with bonus money and fulfilling wagering requirements.
- In the main game, winning combinations, with mostly minimal winnings are usually triggered. Only occasionally the slot gives combinations with winnings close to the value of 30x - 50x total bets.
- Bonus games are also often triggered. During testing, the slot issued 7 bonus games for less than 200 spins, but it was not possible to get a good win. The average value was about 20x total bets. It should be said that when the bonus is successfully passed, the slot grants a winning of about 80x - 100x total bets. But passing the bonus is not always possible. But there is the possibility of getting 3 scatter symbols and, accordingly, free spins.
- Free spins feature is classic spins with x3 multiplayer, without any additional features. Accordingly, with a combination of top symbols, you can get a good win if you are lucky, but for the most part, the spins are almost the same as in the main game.
- Unlike many other slots from this provider, bonus features here are triggered more often and without a long wait.
- The high ratings of this slot are not completely deserved. It is not that good at keeping the balance; most of the time it gives small winnings by triggering a bonus game with small winnings. It also creates the illusion of balance keeping but takes from by small amounts.
- This slot is recommended for games with bonus funds but should be closely looked after.
Hidden data and settings of Blood Suckers 2 slot (testing results)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus features (both of them) is statistically every 58th spin (1.73%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 40.61%.
- Distribution of winning is 58% during usual spins and 42% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum winning during the tests was 273x.
- The average winning from the bonus free spins feature was 24x.
- Volatility is 5,24 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 6,72 out of 10.
- RTP of 96,94% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
Multilevel bonus game
- The symbol with the inscription of Bonus is a special picture that triggers the prize round. If you catch three or more of these images on any line, you will fall into the tomb.
- Open the crypts; they are hidden in various amounts of the payment. Also, in the crypt, there can be hidden a key that will help you open the next level of the game, and scatter symbol.
- On the right side is a special unit. If you accumulate three scatter symbols, you will receive an additional prize in the form of the free spins mode.
- You should note that the bonus ends when in the coffin the ghost turns up.
- A special feature of this game is the availability of an additional multiplier. The double multiplier will be used when the bonus is launched with four symbols and the triple one when the bonus game is launched with five pictures.
- From three to five scatter symbols are responsible for triggering the bonus spins.
- 10 free spins with a multiplier x3 will help you get good rewards.
- By the way, you can always extend the bonus effect by catching three or more scatter symbols.
The additional features
The slot machine has a unique feature. As you know, it is called Random. At any moment of the game process, the insidious girl can shoot from her rifle and turn up to three symbols will turn into bonus ones. And even during the action of this function, the symbol that was dropped on the centre reel will give the additional winning from 10 to 100 coins.
How to win at blood Suckers 2 slot machine? (conclusion)
You probably guess what our main recommendation will be: always test the slots in demo mode before depositing real money. The slot machine does not require a huge bet balance reserve, it is advisable to have around 100 - 150 bets. We think it's not the best slot for high-rolling, stick to the minimum and medium bets. A lot of bonus "hunters" like the machine to fulfil the wagering requirements of the online casinos, and we fully agree with them. The slot is a good choice for this, but always keep in mind: "There is no such thing as a secure casino win" (of course, except for the owners).