Instead of creating another slot clone, NetEnt developers have worked hard to release Cash-o-Matic slot. It has interesting and non-standard gameplay for this company standards, including - 5x4 playing field, 1024 pay lines, the “Avalanche” (Re-spin) feature, a multiplier up to x10 in usual spin and while you are playing free spins it will reach to x50. We recommend that you try your luck in this original and unusual slot, which theme is dedicated to gems.
Review and recommendations from the testing team
- The winnings are given in the usual spins are overwhelming. They range from less than the basic bet size value to just a few bets, with only rare cases of payments up to 10x-30x bets. The maximum payout in the usual spins was 50x total bets.
- Most of the times when triggered “free spins” feature only gave us 10-14 spins with an average win of 30x-60x bets.
- Less often paying bigger values of 80x-200x, and the maximum payout that was recorded by the developer was 397x total bets. They are paid when you get the multiplier of x20 for the combination of J’s and other expensive symbols. There was also a 591x winning bet, which was given by the combination of A symbols with the multiplier x20 and expensive symbols. During testing, my max payout was 175x bets. Still managed to get 10+ additional free spins.
- If 15-19 free spins are triggered, the average win will reach 120x-180x. But there were also payments of 40x-100x total bets, bigger ones were not given.
- The developer also recorded a top payout of 1,443x bets with 24 free spins, during which the x20 multiplier was dropped twice. But the average varies between 200x-300x, with periodically minimal winnings for less than 100x total bets.
You should not use Cash-o-Matic slot, both while playing bonus money and for short distance of spins. Because it has a very low potential for triggering the top combination from the begin of the session. Long distances are also not recommended because of the low potential to squeeze the slot. The best solution would be average distances with 200-250 spins, on which you should try to get the big payout, in the absence of it is not recommended going further.
Find out all about bonuses
- “Avalanche” feature. During the usual spins, symbols in the payment combination remain on the reels, while all the other symbols disappear, leaving space for the second “Avalanche” for a chance of bigger wins. In the case of new payment combinations, the re-spin is triggered again. When each of the four lines is filled, an additional multiplier is awarded for winnings up to x10 (with 1 full line - x1, level 2 - x2, 3 - x4 and 4 - x10)
- Free spins. Scatter symbols are Multicolored stones in a gold frame. When you gather at least 10 of those, free spins are re-triggered. Depending on the number of scatters gained, the slot triggers a certain amount of free spins and the multiplier for them. You can get at least 10, but the multiplier varies from x2 to x50. A single free spin is retriggered when the bottom row of the playing field is filled with identical symbols.
- Developer - NetEnt.
- Payment lines - 1024.
- Volatility - from medium to high.
- The betting range is 0.2 - 100 coins.
- The playing field is 5x4.
- The maximum payout is 20,000 coins (Ruby symbol).
- Bonus feature - free spins and the Avalanche feature.
- Percentage of return (RTP) - 96.33%.