Copy Cats slot
Have you ever been annoyed by spring cat concerts and besides you like dogs more? You should urgently change your mind! The Netent novelty will make you an avid cat person in a few minutes, offering not only cute fluffy characters as game symbols but also additional bonuses. You can play free at Copy Cats slot without reloading the pages. But keep in mind that the RTP is quite high here and reaches 97%.
Personal testers opinion about Copy Cats
Copy Cats machine is using the unique scheme of adding similar symbols. This feature was already implemented at Ariana slot machine from Microgaming company. Statistically, the free spins feature triggers in every 113th spin (0,88%). This online slot will reserve for the winning in the free spins feature 33% of the total fund from the prize pool. The maximum winning in the usual spins was 149x. The probability of a hit is equal to 30.15%.
Review and recommendations by the testing team
Copy cats slot was quite popular once released, but according to my observations, less and fewer players show interest in it today. Many believe that this slot will not give a big win and they just prefer to spend their time at other slots of the provider. For most reviewers, this slot did not rouse any high emotions. I think that this is one of the most favourite NetEnt slots, and here is why.
- It should be first said that this slot, you can get a bigger balance during the bonus game, will keep your balance up even during the normal game mode. The first reel is often full of cats which may form amazing winning combinations. Due to this, it will not let your balance fall while waiting for a bonus game, and with the help of such spins (during the testing period there were game sessions where within 20-30 spins, about 4-7 times a copy feature with good multipliers was enabled). You may forget about the bonus, and the slot has already been more than generous :) Besides the cats, a normal spin may have a set of Wilds on the first reel and their position on all the reels replacing the cats is also less than uncommon for the normal game spins.
- The bonus games drop quite often. Many slots would tease you with a couple of Scatters, and this one is not an exception :) During testing period 3 schemes of issuing bonuses were found.
* the observations do not include the situations when the Scatters drop on the 1st and 5th reels or the 3rd and 5th ones, it was taken into consideration the position of the Scatters on the 1st and 3rd reels with a spinning/scrolling 5th.
A) the slot does not tease the player with a long line of two Scatters, it gives you the bonus game after the first or second attempt and keeps doing it on a regular basis during the normal game mode (we observed a set of 13 bonus games almost in a row). In this case, you would better feel the slot and leave on time, as the slot will wildly start taking its money back.
B) the bonus games are issued in batches, i.e. spinning the third Scatter several times, several times as no. Following this scheme, the slot keeps being quite stable, and you may get a bonus with a good multiplier since the balance does not fall critically.
C) in the very beginning the slot does the following (up to 12-14 times the Scatters symbols are dropped on the 1st and 3rd reels with the absence of 3rd on the 5th). In this case, the slot just keeps the balance up by giving a copy feature during the normal game mode, and the bonus game is yet to be received, after which it will be issued in batches after small periods during the normal game.
- Speaking of winnings during the bonus games (free spins), the slot will do its best to avoid issuing the average multipliers, it may even skip the copy feature, thus the bonus is empty, or gives it 5-6 times out of 10 while forming perfect Wild combinations with a total winning for free spins of about х200-400.
- It was also observed that this slot does not like the big bets and has completely different behaviour for them, it seems that being not so popular, it simply does not have the funds to cover the max bets. This slot is more suitable for small and average stakes, rather than the big ones.
- The following may be summed up: the slot has a low dispersion value, it keeps the balance up, allowing you to play back the bonus money. Having average winnings, it still may increase your balance significantly during the normal or bonus game mode.
- Ps: Note that providers regularly change the slot scripts, which may lead to a different slot behaviour. The BNC team will do its best to keep you updated on the changes made! Remember that these are just some of the schemes and examples, you could find a completely different slot behaviour!
Hidden parameters and settings of Copy Cats slot (data from testing)
- The frequency of falling the bonus is statistically every 113th spin (0.88%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 30,15%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 67% in the usual spins and 33% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 149x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 34x.
- Volatility is 5,04 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 5,92 out of 10.
- RTP of 96,76% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
Description of the slot machine
As you know, cats prefer to walk by themselves. And in this case, they will do it on 25 permanently active lines. There are standard five reels, and their number also does not change. If you want to get the winning, you need to collect the same images, by starting from the first reel. There must always be at least three symbols. The winning bet is immediately transferred to your account, as there is no game of a chance. But remember that cats are unpredictable animals, the developers have connected the Copy Cats Feature function to the slot. Cloning will occur when identical cat`s symbols occupy the first column. All other animals on the screen will be turned into the same cats. After calculating the winning, the cats will take the previous look.
- Slot`s provider – the NetEnt company
- Number of reels – 5
- Number of pay-lines – 25 (always active)
- Bet size range – from 0.25 to 125
- Maximum prize – x200
- Wild symbol – yes
- Scatter – yes
- Free spins – yes
- Bonus game – yes
- Expected payout percentage (RTP) in slot machine– 96,76%
Symbols and payouts
- Multicoloured cat tracks from the combinations that allow you to get from 5 to 25 coins.
- Fish skeleton, Milk and clockwork Mouse build the strips, costing 10 - 75 coins.
- Blue, Pink and Red cat sparkling their eyes, will assign you a prize in the amount of 15 to 200 coins.
- Golden kitty hiding behind a ball is wild. It will replace all the images except Scatter. Wildcat does not form its combinations. During free spins, it gives the player the additional features.
- Cat`s collar with a necklace is the scatter. It can stop only on 1, 3 and 5 reels. When three necklaces are gathered at the same time, the gambler is credited with free spins.
The Free Spins feature
Three scatters launch 10 bonus spins at the current bet. The cloning function also remains involved here. But wild symbol falls out more often and goes by longer stacks. Having occupied the whole first reel, a golden kitten can also turn other fellows into wild.