Crime Scene video slot
If you like pick and click bonus feature you should check Crime Scene video slot from NetEnt. It became a continuation of the already existing line of games which is devoted to various TV shows. This time, the plot was taken from a program called “Crime Scene”, where you are invited to try yourself as a detective and conduct your gambling investigation. This slot machine is an excellent idea for those who are always dreaming about being a detective. We hope that the role like Sherlock Holmes will be appropriate for you.
The bonus feature is triggered in every 217th spin (statistically 0.46%). 30% of the pool is reserved for the payouts during the bonus feature; rest is for the usual spins. My medium winning in the bonus was 20x. Maximum winning during the tests was 151x. Very strange that our testing data differs so much from information that is declared by Netent. Possibly, the reason is an empty prize pool.
Review and recommendations of the testing team
The Crime Scene is a standard online slot from Netent, except for the absence of free spins feature.
- In the main game, the slot quite mediocrely holds the balance, by reducing it to the average value of 20-50 bets, then compensates for it by issuing a bonus game or a combination with a win of 15-30 bets.
- Sticky wild symbols, although they appear very often on gaming reels, usually, do not bring a good result, issuing combinations with a minimum payout. It is only possible in rare cases to get a good arrangement of wild symbols and a winning combination of more than 30 bets.
- The slot rarely gives a bonus game. The potential for a big win here is low and the average value of winning is 40-80 bets. More successful bonus games can bring 150-250 bets. The relative advantage is that it is extremely rare for a slot to immediately give a way out, so it only gives minimum winnings. Nevertheless, the slot helps you open at least some of the values and get an average win, unlike, for example, free spins on other slots, where the total win can be equal to 0 bet.
- On one hand, this slot can be recommended for games with bonus funds, but in fairly short sessions, on the other hand, there is a risk that the slot will not compensate for the loss in balance by issuing a good combination or a bonus game. Therefore, the recommendations are neutral. When playing with real money, we would recommend trying no more than 100 spins in order to check the state (hot or cold) of the slot, and if the balance losses are not large, you should possibly continue the session and expect a bonus game.
The probabilities that are declared by Netent
- The percentage of return to the player (RTP) is 96.7%. Of these: in the usual spins - 67%, in the bonus feature - 29.7%.
- The probability of getting any winning during the usual spins - 30.9%.
- The probability of triggering the bonus feature is 0,83% (every 120th spin).
- Maximum winnings during the usual spins (per pay line) are 22 500 coins, in the bonus - 61 800 coins, simultaneous maximum winning is 337 500 coins.
Hidden parameters and settings of Crime Scene video slot (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically, every 217th spin (0.46%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 29,69%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 71% in the usual spins and 29% in the bonus.
- The maximum winning during the tests was 151x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 20x.
- Volatility is 4,94 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 4,80 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.7% allows obtaining a positive mathematical expectation of winning in the casino.
Description of the slot machine
Crime Scene has five reels and 15 fixed pay lines. Here is a large interval of the bets: from 15 cents to €150 per single spin. Therefore, to assess the beauty of the slot machine can be absolutely everyone, regardless of his budget. The level of coins is selected from 1 to 10.
The bonus features
Three bonus symbols are triggering the bonus feature. You will be moved to the laboratory. In front of you are the folders. You need to click on them and get the different winning or a second chance to prevent the end of the bonus game. If you open a white cross on a red background, the bonus game will end. Before you return to the usual spins, you will see four letters in front of you, from which you only need to choose one. As an additional feature here is a multiplier. Every previous one after opening a folder, the winnings are added to the next one. In other words, by opening the first folder, you won 150 coins. So, next time they will be attached to the second winning.