Crime Scene video slot
If you like pick and click bonus feature you should check Crime Scene video slot from NetEnt. It becomes became a continuation of the already existing line of games which is devoted to various TV shows. This time, the plot was taken from a program called “Crime Scene”, where you are invited to try yourself as a detective and conduct your own gambling investigation. This slot machine is a great idea for those who are always dreaming about being detective. We hope that the role like Sherlock Holmes will be appropriate for you. So welcome to the game!
The bonus feature is triggered in every 120th spin (statistically 0.83%). 30% of the pool is reserved for the payouts during the bonus feature. My medium winning in the bonus was 20x. Maximum winning during the tests was 151x. Very strange that our testing data differs so much from information that is declared by Netent. Possibly the reason is empty prize pool. Low potential on the big winning, low popularity among the players and usually empty prize pool for winnings force us to suggest skipping of Crime scene slot during real money gambling.
The probabilities that are declared by Netent
- The percentage of return to the player (RTP) is 96.7%. Of these: in the usual spins - 67%, in the bonus feature - 29.7%.
- The probability of getting any winning during the usual spins - 30.9%.
- The probability of triggering the bonus feature is 0,83% (every 120th spin).
- Maximum winnings during the usual spins (per pay line) is 22 500 coins, in the bonus - 61 800 coins, simultaneous maximum winning is 337 500 coins.
Hidden parameters and settings of Crime Scene video slot (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically every 218th spin (0.46%).
- Probability of a hit (any winning) - 29,69%.
- Distribution of the winnings - 67% in the usual spins and 29% in the bonus.
- The maximum wining during the tests was 151x.
- The average winnings from the bonus was 20x.
- Volatility - 4,94 out of 20 (low).
- Dispersion of winnings - low.
- Cycle length - short.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 4,80 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.7% allow to obtain a positive mathematical expectation of winning in the casino.
- Learn more about how to win at Crime Scene slot
Description of the slot machine:
Crime Scene has 5 reels and 15 fixed pay lines. Here is a large interval of the bets: from 15 cents to €150 per single spin. Therefore, to assess the beauty of the slot machine can be absolutely everyone, regardless of his budget. The level of coins is selected from 1 to 10.
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of pay lines - 15 (all the time active)
- Cost of one coin - from € 0.01 to € 1
- Number of coins per line - from 1 to 10
- Range of bet sizes - from € 0.15 to € 150
- Maximum winnings - 22,500 coins
- Wild symbol - yes
- Bonus game - yes
- The expected percentage of payments (RTP) in the video slot is 96.7%
The bonus features
Three bonus symbols triggering the bonus feature. You will be moved to laboratory. In front of you are the folders. You need to click on them and get the different winning or a second chance to prevent the end of the bonus game. If you open a white cross on a red background, the bonus game will end. Before you return to the usual spins, you will see four letters in front of you, from which you only need to choose one. As an additional feature here is a multiplier. Every previous one after opening a folder, the winnings are added to the next one. In other words, by opening the first folder, you won 150 coins. So, next time they will be added to the second winning.