Dead or alive video slot
The topic of Wild West, full of adventures and dangers, has already been embodied at slot machines of all software developers without exception. But so full and colourful to create the customs and traditions of brave cowboys, rapidly jumping on the vast prairies, only specialists of Net Entertainment company manage to do it. In this you can easily see for yourself if you start Dead or Alive video slot, which became a real masterpiece. Go back in time to be in Wild West at the beginning of the 20th century. You can skilfully use a variety of coin denominations, scatter, wild symbol and free spins to get big winnings. Pay attention that this machine has extremely hi volatility and potential of winnings during the free spins feature. If you will be lucky enough to get a wild line - your winnings will be counted in thousands bets.
This is one of the most dangerous and high potential machine in the Netent software. During testing my maximum winning per spin was 4181x. The pay combinations are shown in the usual spins (the probability of a hit is equal to 30.43%). The bonus free spins feature triggers every 153th spin (statistically). Here you will loose all or hit a lot. Try to get a wild line during the free spins feature (you will receive 5 extra free spins) and check out the extremely high potential of the DOA slot. Highly recommended to have at lease 500 total rates at your account before start spinning.
The probabilities are declared by Netent
- The total percentage of payments (RTP) is 96.8%. Of these: in the main game is 53.7%, payouts with the help of Scatter symbols -17.4%. The frequency of winnings during free spins is 25.7%.
- The probability of getting any winnings is 30.4%, on the pay line is 24.4%, using scatter symbols - 7.1%. The probability of falling out 3+ scatter symbols and the triggering the free spins is 0.66%. The probability of collecting five wild symbols (one on each reel) and get an additional 5 bonus free games is 2.2%.
- Maximum winnings during the main game (per pay line) is 6 000 coins, during free spins - 12 000 coins, total maximum winning is 54 000 coins.
The hidden parameters and settings of Dead or Alive video slot
- The frequency of triggering of the bonus feature is statistically every 153th spins (0.65%).
- Probability of a hit (any winning) - 30,43%.
- Distribution of the winnings - 69% in the main game and 31% in the bonus.
- The maximum winning during the tests was 4,181x.
- The average winnings from the bonus is 47x.
- Volatility - 16,26 out of 20 (high).
- Dispersion of winnings - high.
- Cycle length - long.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wager is 0,81 out of 10. This is extremely low number. Do not even try to complete wagering here.
- RTP of 96.8% does not allow obtaining a positive mathematical expectation of the winning in the casino.
- Learn more about how to win at Dead or Alive video slot.
Description of the slot machine:
- Dead or Alive video slot is a game with 5 reels and only 9 pay lines. All symbols are located on the reels in three rows, so at the same time, no more than 15 images can appear, from which the winning chains will be formed. To be honestly, we see a modern classic slot machine with high potential for big victories.
- The slot machine offers you four levels of bets and a nominal of 0.01 to 0.5 coins. Thus, depending on your desire and ability, the rules allow you to bet from € 0.09 to € 18 per spin. During free spins you will have a chance to get the maximum prize of 54,000 coins.
- Despite of the fact that the graphics here are quite simple, this video slot is very nice in terms of several basic functionalities that can lead you to serious success. Among them we will single out a wild symbol and indisputably a round with free spins. This symbol is the cherry on this cake.
Symbols and payouts
- Among the usual symbols appearing on the screen at each spin you will meet not only the attributes of the cowboy life (hat, boots with spurs, a glass of whiskey, a sheriff's icon), but also made in the colour of steel the values of playing cards from ten to ace. They are the least profitable (from 25 to 100 coins for a full pay combination), because they can not give you generous payments, but they will appear very often and partially compensate for this shortage.
- The five most valuable symbols are drawn in great detail and created in the style of Wild West. The fewest coins will be brought by a couple of glasses (200 coins), a pair of cowboy boots with spurs will give you 300 coins. Further in the rating is a white hat (400 coins). The most desirable will be a cowboy belt with a gun (750 coins) and a sheriff's icon (1000 coins). Exactly them you would like to see as often as possible on the reels of the video slot.
- Wild symbol (a leaf with the inscription Wanted) can appear anywhere in the playing field. During the base round, the wild symbol promotes the formation of pay combinations, substituting missing images for this, except for the scatter symbol, and also it brings payments on its own. For the chain of three Wild signs the bet will increase 25 times, four signs 150 times, and five signs 1500 times. During free spins it turns into Sticky Wild symbol and it will be endowed with additional features.
- Scatter. The crossed revolvers are a symbol of dispersion. The appearance of three images allows you to rely on starting free spins. At least two of these signs will bring an additional winning, doubling your bet. For the appearance of three scatters, the bet has already increased 4 times. The maximum payout reaches x2500.