All Netent vdeo slots for free Play for real money at best Netent casinos

You can play this online slot for real money in following Netent casinos: Casumo Royal Panda TTR BitStarz

Jack and the beanstalk Ghost pirates Fairytale Legends Hansel and Gretel Elements Divine Fortune Copy cats

Diamond dogs video slot

Exquisite-luxury Diamond Dogs video slot designed especially for the lovers of glamour by NetEnt has become yet another proof that living in luxury surrounded by love is not for only millionaires but also for the most successful representatives of the dog tribe. Welcome to an extraordinary world where there are luxury yachts and luxury limousines, and all the rules are set up strewn with a diamond scatter of dogs. The video slot has RTP of 96.5%, and the maximum winning per single spin is 65 682 coins. 

Tester's opinion

Diamond Dogs is the regular slot. Nothing special or exciting. Bad wagering rating. The bonus features were triggered in every 109th spin (0.91%). The probability to hit any winning is only 15.91%. Please note that 86% of the total fund will be reserved for the payment in the usual spins, the rest of 14% is reserved for the bonus and free spin features.

The probabilities that are declared by Netent

  • PaytableThe total return to the player percentage (RTP) in Diamond Dogs is 96.5%. Of these, 64.4% are used in the usual spins, in free spins - 10.8%, and in the pick and click bonus feature - 21.3%.
  • The probability of triggering the free spins feature - every 189th spin (0.53%).
  • The probability of triggering the bonus pick and click feature - every 48th spin (2.1%).
  • Maximum payout - 131,364 coins.

Hidden parameters and settings of Diamond Dogs slot (data from testing)

  • The frequency of triggering any of the bonus features (pick and click and the free spins feature) is statistically every 109th (0.91%) spin.
  • The probability of a hit (any winning) is 15,91%.
  • Distribution of winnings is 86% in the usual spins and 14% in the bonus.
  • The maximum winning during the tests was 240x.
  • Volatility is 3,71 out of 20 (low).
  • Cycle length is short.
  • The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 3,85 out of 10.
  • RTP of 96.1% allows obtaining a positive mathematical expectation of the winning in the casino.

Description of the slot machine

Diamond dogs video slotWhen you trigger the Diamond Dogs online slot, you will get to the centre of a social life full of exciting meetings and mysterious intrigues. The dark purple background lined with gold reels and the entire screen makes the game even more attractive. Everything here is lit and about luxury. Also, the pick and click bonus feature are to choose which of the dogs to photo.

Specification

  • Diamond Dogs machine, as well as many NetEnt slots, have 5 reels and 25 pay lines.
  • Depending on your budget, you can choose a coin value from 1 to 50 cents. At the same time, if you want to get the maximum winning, you can bet up to 100 of coins per spin.
  • In the pick and click bonus feature you have to be paparazzi and try to get better pictures of dogs. For every of the photos you will get coins.

Symbols and payments

WinningNoble dog decorated with luxurious collars that have substantial sparkling diamonds are ready to bring a prize to each player. Among the symbols that are very difficult to be categorised as usual; you will meet Stone tied with silk ribbon, Kennels, a more likely small villa, bowls, inlaid with jewels, VIP hydrant and a few precious pendants with old carved symbols of the playing cards on them. If you want to win, you will need to collect at least three identical symbols, by placing them in one of the active lines.

  • The cheapest are card symbols. They can give winning from 2 up to 120 coins per line.
  • Booth, Bowl, Bone and Hydrant have a higher coefficient- 10 up to 600 coins.
  • Wild symbol is a powerful black dog, with a luxurious collar around its neck and impressive fangs. 
  • Glamorous Chihuahua dressed in furs and diamond has become scatter symbol. Its appearance on the screen three times (or more) triggers the free spins feature (10 free spins with x3 multiplier).
  • If you meet 3 symbols of Dogs with a camera in hand from the left to the right, then welcome to the pick and click bonus round.

You may also like the following video slots in Fun mode

Play all Netent video slots for free

Comments  

# Vladislav Dibrov 2018-10-14 03:09
We have added secrets (hidden parameters: volatility, wagering rating, review and recommendations of testing team) in the review of Diamond Dogs slot. Besides, you can find information about how often the bonus feature is triggered. The best choice for real money game is Fastpay casino. Here you will find instant withdrawals and fair play. For bestnetentcasino.info readers Fastpay offers VIP package 100% up to 250 Euro (0.1BTC) (40x wagering).