Our developers bring to your attention to the mutual work of NetEnt and Universal Studio - Dracula slot. At this time, the basis for the bloody plot is taken from the famous film of the last century about Count Dracula. The RTP (return to player percentage is 96.58%), and it has the potential of the big winning with the Bat feature. Below we will consider this video slot and its functions in more details.
Personal testers opinion about Dracula Slot
While I was playing for real money, I managed to win about €7000 via small bet for a few spins (the symbol of Dracula dropped out 2/3 reels). During testing, approximately 25-26 spins out of 100 brought the winning (any hit). The slot is paying out 79% during the usual spins, and the rest is saved for the bonus free spins feature. The free spins feature is triggering by the statistic, every 161st spin (0.62%). The slot machine keeps a balance, so you can complete the bonus requirements (rating is 6.08 from 10). Usually, this machine clearly shows its mood from the beginning. Try to focus on the frequency of the Bat feature. The more times it is activated during the usual spins (with the positive result) - the warmer is slot machine is.
Review and the recommendations from the testers team
This is an exciting slot with fairly good graphics (at the time of release) and gameplay, but it is too clumsy, like most of the slots of this provider. In most cases, when Dracula issues a good combination, starting from the second reel, it puts completely different symbols on the first one; this creates quite negative feelings and the impression that the slot is twisted. Game sessions were also observed where Dracula gave out a full screen of wild symbols.
- The issuance frequency of bonus games (free spins) is not impressive; it is quite rare and portioned, which is extremely disappointing when it comes to small payouts for a match. From all this, we can say that the slot poorly keeps the balance.
- In my opinion, this slot, like the slot Invisible Man, was created more for giving aesthetic pleasure than for issuing a huge win. During a successful game session, it was not possible to increase the balance by more than 200 bets, and this happened only once in many game sessions; in most sessions, it was either not possible at all to increase, or the increment was of an insignificant amount (40-80 bets).
- This slot is not suitable for games with either bonus or real money. The recommended bet margin is from 150 bets, and the strategy, to try 50-80 bets per slot and to end the session if no bonus was issued. If a bonus happened to be issued, continue the game. Given the high-frequency bonus issuance, the slot will most likely give a bonus game after another 20-40 spins.
The probabilities that are declared by Netent
- The total percentage of the return (RTP) in Dracula online slot is 96.58%. During the usual spins 65.3% is paid, and during the free spins is 31.28%.
- The probability of catching full images of Count Dracula and his bride on reels and triggering the free spins feature is (statistically) every 141st spin (0.71%). This characteristic is above the Netent middle line.
- The probability of getting any winning: in the usual spins is 25.04% (at the time of free spins is 64.24%).
- Maximum possible winning is 80,000 coins.
The hidden parameters and settings of Dracula video slot (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus free spins feature is statistically every 161st spin (0.62%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 25,80%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 79% during usual spins and 21% in the bonus free spins and Bat features (mixed).
- The maximum payout during the tests was 204x.
- The average winnings from all features (free spins and Bat) were 50x.
- Volatility is 5,3 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 6,08 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.58% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
- The Netent company developed Dracula online slot
- The game is played on five reels.
- The number of pay lines is 40 (always active).
- Number of coins per active line - from 1 to 10.
- The minimum/ maximum cost of a coin - from €0.01 to €1.
- The percentage of the winning (RTP) in the video slot is 98.58%.
- The maximum winning in one spin is 80,000 coins.
- Wild symbol - yes
- Free spins feature - yes
- Extra feature (Bat) - yes
The Free Spins feature
Now we will stop in this section on the most interesting - the bonus features of Dracula slot.
- Free Spins. This function is triggered when, at the same time, you have Dracula symbol placed on the second reel, and the fourth is the same symbol of his lady. After that, you get at your disposal 10 free spins. Also, you can get two extra spins if you put a sticky image of the embracing main symbols on the 3rd reel (gives +2 spins). The highest chance of the top winning is provided by Bats feature, which triggers during each free spin.
- Bat feature. It is such a cool and original solution from the developers. From time to time this feature will launch randomly during the usual spins. Dracula turns into a flock of bats and descends from the cave to the reels of the video slot to any place. They can turn into ordinary identical images and become wild symbols. Thanks to this innovative solution, bats will be able to bring you the winning from which your blood will boil, it is a joke, but you will have the adrenalin.
Dracula machine is slightly different from other slots which are released by NetEnt. As we expected, we cannot have any claims and pretension to the graphic, animation and musical accompaniment. Everything is just great, and a lot of gamblers are satisfied with it. Most of the significant winnings come during free spins in conjunction with Bat function.