Dracula video slot
NetEnt released Dracula video slot on April 23, 2015. The game comes with 40 active lines, additional free games feature, and payout percentage of 98.58%. The maximum win per reel spin is 80,000 coins. With maximum value of 1 euro coins, you can win 80,000 Euros in a few seconds. Slot machine uses 4 horizontal lines, which was very unusual for Netent at the date of the release. You can play the demo of this slot for free on the top of this page.
Description of the Dracula video slot:
This machine teleports us to Transylvania. After launching this video slot, the first thing that catches the eye is Count Dracula himself, looking at us and impatiently tapping his fingers in anticipation of a new spin. This character will allow you win more than you would in a normal game and you even stand to enjoy the free spins feature.
How to win
- Cycle length — middle.
- Dispersion of winnings — middle.
- Tester recommendations - negative.
- Sensitivity to testing in demo mode - high.
- RTP of 96.58% not allowing to get a positive mathematical expectation of winning at casino.
- Recommended nominal bet rates - none.
- Variance (volatility) of the slot machine is extremely high.
- Learn more about how to win at Dracula video slot.
Dracula is an extremely controversial video slot. Playing at the middle rate, I lost nearly half a million. I recommend you to refrain from playing for real money. Try to test this slot in free demo mode before you start playing real money mode.
- The game is played on 5 reels.
- Number of lines – 40 (always active).
- The number of coins per active line – from 1 to 10.
- Minimum/maximum value of the coin – from 0.01 to 1 Euro.
- Maximum win per single spin is 80,000 coins.
- The slot presents Wild symbols which are designated by red letter W they are bound to fall vertically (Stacked Wild).
Symbols and payment:
- Classically, the smallest payment will bring you the card images. In the five characters of any kind of jacks, queens, kings and aces, you get 40 coins on the line.
- All pictures, except Dracula and his lady will give you 60 coins on the line.
- 5 images of Dracula or his lady will bring 200 coins per line.
- The full (vertically) images of count Dracula and his lady in same spin launches free spins feature.
To start the free spins bonus feature in the Dracula video slot, you will need to catch the full (three vertical parts) Dracula image and his lady in the same spin. After that, you will see an animation in which the Count and lady hug. The showing of this character during free spins slot will add 2 free games for you and plays as a wild symbol. This symbol may appear only on the third reel.
Additional features during Free Spins:
- Activation of the free games feature give the player 10 free spins.
- The emergence of the Count Dracula and his lady on the third full reel (three blocks vertically) adds 2 free spins.
- During each of the free bonus spins, bats feature is activated in every spin, thereby increasing the probability of winning.