Fruit Shop slot
Visiting any stores is usually associated with spending of money. Destroying a long-established stereotype, NetEnt has decided to extend its fans the new Fruit Shop slot. The RTP of this machine is 96.7%. The maximum amount of the winning per single spin is 94 600 coins.
During testing we have established that Fruit Shop slot gives the winnings via "waves" and if it starts paying - you would increase the stakes and continue to gamble at least 50-100 spins more. Pay attention, that both slots (Fruit Shop and Glow) have low popularity among the player. It influences the prize pool dramatically.
Personal testers opinion
Fruit shop slot does not show its mood. It can "eat" a lot of money, like it is cold and then hit a massive win. Players cannot understand where they are now in the cycle. At the same time, the slot has the gigantic potential of winning, but with low popularity among the players. The free spins feature is triggering every 8th spin (statistically, 11.97%). My medium winning amounted to only 7x in it. 27.2% of the prize pool is spent in the feature. In the usual spins, the frequency of hit any winning is 27.59%. Note that this slot machine has a full clone - Glow slot machine (is recalled by Netent and not active right now).
Review and recommendations by the testing team
- In the main game, this slot keeps the balance in the average level, and sometimes gives out combinations with a win of about 1x - 3x total bets or makes a whole series of spins without a win, but then compensates with free spins.
- Free spins are triggered often and give an average win value of 5x - 10x total bets, which is quite enough for keeping the balance. Big wins of more than 100x are rarely given by this slot, unlike FRUIT SHOP Christmas edition slot.
This slot is in theory suitable for playing with bonus money, but having in mind that the slots can issue a large series of empty spins and then a whole series with big winnings, it is recommended to have a large bet balance, from 150 bets and more. Because of the low popularity among players, we will give only neutral recommendations for both - bonus and real money play.
Netent declares the following probabilities
- The total percentage of the return (RTP) is 96.7%. Of these: 54.3% in the usual spins and 42.4% during the bonus free spins feature.
- The probability of getting any winning during the usual spins and the free spins feature is the same is 27.2%.
- The maximum payout in the usual spins is 40 000 coins per pay line, during the bonus free spins is 80 000 coins.
Hidden parameters and settings of Fruit Shop slot (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering the free spins feature is statistically every 8th spin (11.97%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 27,59%. As you see, the Fruit shop has to trigger the free spins after every top symbol winning. That's why winning frequency is far below the middle line. Some players try to make progressive bets (increasing every 5th spin) before first winning falls.
- Distribution of the winnings is 17% in the usual spins and 83% in the free spins. Pay attention that this number dramatically differs from Netent's official data.
- The maximum winning during the tests was 247x. This is the strangely low number for 30 000 testing spins.
- The average winning from the bonus was 7x. This is the point. The free spins (statistically) triggering every 8th spin and pays 7x, taking away one stake of the player.
- Volatility is 6,76 out of 20 (average). Average volatility in the unpopular online slot is dangerous for players. Especially, if the players cannot understand if machine hot or cold.
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 4.19 out of 10.
- The expected percentage of return on the bets (RTP) of 96.7% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
Description of the slot machine
Developers of NetEnt, differing rich imagination, was able to present an entirely new way in the fruity story, although, however, all the slot machines of this developer differ in the originality of the subject. Sound effects are also impressive, and some of the ringing sound of coins so pleasing to the ear. During start-up bonus of free spins, there is a change in background design that is from light blue to orange-red.
Bonus free spins
- If you win on a line with the same fruit symbols - bonus spins are triggered.
- If you win on a line with the same fruit symbols, you will get free spins with an x2 multiplier.
- During bonus spins, any pay combination with fruits provides additional bonus spins.
How to win at Fruit Shop slot machine? (conclusion)
You know what is our golden rule - "test the slot machine in demo mode before depositing". Fruit Shop is not one of the most popular among the players, and we think it's going to be "Cold" most of the time, which you will not like very much because this game can easily lead you to a zero balance. We recommend that you do not place bets higher than € 5. If you feel that the machine is "Hot", it is quite likely to "catch" a good winning. You can try the progressive bet strategy. Many people play this way here, raising the stake after every 5th spin because the free spins feature is activated on average every 8th spin. The recommended balance is around 100-150 bets. It is possible to enter a series of negative spins, but then for about 20 - 30 spins, the slot machine may "explode".