Fruit Shop: Christmas Edition slot
Personal testers opinion
Fruit shop Christmas is a complete clone of Fruit Shop slot machine with a modified graphics for Christmas. Although only 17% of the total prize pool will be reserved for the payment in the usual spins, the probability of hitting any winning reaches 28.24%. My maximum winning during testing has reached 279x. Statistically "the free spins feature" hit only 7x winning. Neutral recommendation to this game for the real bets, because the slot is suitable for completing the bonus wagering requirements (the rating is 6.19 from 10).
Review and recommendations from the testing team
This slot is a clone of FRUIT SHOP slot with the only differences in dispersion, balance keeping and big win triggering.
- In the main game, this slot, as well as FRUIT SHOP machine, is not a very bad keeper of the balance, either by often giving out combinations with a win around 1x - 3x total bets or by making a whole series of spins without a win.
- The potential of a big win on free spins is lower on this slot. It rarely gives out winnings with 10x - 30x bets, and most of them are free spins. The winnings are minimal, but the winnings from 100x bets or more trigger more often than on FRUIT SHOP slot. This slot is suitable while wagering the bonus money.
- When playing for real money, a tactic of fewer than 50-80 spins is recommended, it is possible that the slot triggers a big win from the first spins, or it’s better to have a high bet balance to wait for it.
Hidden parameters and settings of the machine
- The frequency of falling out of the bonus free spins feature is statistically every 9th spin.
- The probability of triggering the bonus free spins feature is 11,50%.
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 28,24%.
- Distribution of the winnings (total) is 17% in the usual spins and 83% in the bonus free spins feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests is 279x.
- The average winning from the bonus free spins feature is 7x.
- Volatility is 4.77 out of 20 (low).
- Cycle length is short.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 6,19 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.7% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
- Learn more about how to win at Fruit Shop Christmas Edition slot.
Description of the slot machine
The slot is decorated in the form of New Year's carnival, decorated on both sides by a festively dressed New Year's fur-tree. Here is also a funny snowman in a fashionable bowler hat. The design of the slot machine looks extremely picturesque against the background of the starry night sky. An animation: Fountain of gold coins at the time of a pay combination appears to be an effort from somewhere out of a snowdrift, and only to lend a hand that would fill your Christmas budget. The music is one more reason to play the new version. There is perfect music during free spins: a light and refreshing melody reminiscent of Christmas tales with their magic and tinkling bells.
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of pay-lines - 15 (always active)
- The cost of the coin is from 0.01 to 1
- Number of coins per line - 1-10
- The range of the size of bets - from 0.15 to 150
- Maximum winning - X2000 (5 Scatters)
- Wild symbol - yes (the logo of slot doubles the winnings)
- Scatter - yes (Cherry)
- Free spins - yes (up to 5 free spins from a symbol of Cherry, works the additional multiplier x2)
- RTP of the slot – 96.7%
How to win at Fruit Shop: Christmas Edition Slot? (conclusion)
Our main recommendations are to test slot machines (especially NetEnt) in demo mode before you start playing real money. This way you will be able to find out if you like this slot game, and the more professional players will be able to determine if the slot is "hot" or "cold". We don't believe that big money can be won, so avoid the slot machine if you want to win a big amount of money. You can try with a short session (50 - 80 spins) because the machine can make a good winning from the very beginning of your session. We recommend the game to the bonus hunters, the rating is 6.19 out of 10.