Funky Seventies video slot
The seventies of the last century now so far do not cease to worry us today, recalling the flourishing of scientific and technological progress, the origin of the foundations of programming, the mastery of cosmic distances and, of course, and such a cheerful and cheerful Disco style. It is to these decades, these beautiful and carefree NetEnt developers dedicated Funky Seventies video slot, filling it with a great mood and sparkling enthusiasm. So just imagine yourself behind the wheel of a time machine, dressed in bell-bottomed trousers and shoes on prodigious soles, and go to one of the most fun discos of the last century. The RTP of this slot is 96.7%, and the maximum possible win for one spin is set on 40,000 coins.
Description of Funky Seventies video slot:
The screen of the machine present to you stylish, lush green design, on which especially highlighted contrasting bright colors of the game characters. Behind the rulers of fervently spinning reels, the outlines of a mirror ball are guessed, which an indispensable attribute of every disco was in those days. The music breaks out the unexpected sound effects, coinciding with the appearance of winning symbols or combinations on screen. So let's not waste any time, go along with the demo of Funky Seventies video slot for free.
How to win?
- Cycle length — average.
- Dispersion of winnings — average.
- Tester recommendations - none.
- Sensitivity to testing in demo mode - average.
- RTP of 96.7% doesn not allow getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at casino.
- Recommended nominal bet rates - none.
- Variance (volatility) of the slot machine is extremely high.
- Learn more about how to win at Funky Seventies video slot.
Personal Impressions and feedback:
This was a first Netent machine with 4 horizontal lines. It was really innovate for 2013 but now it is not popular among the gamblers. Is you like such slots, try Dracula. As for Funky seventies - we recommend you to skip it in real money casino session.
First of all, the slot is different from its "colleagues" on the number of pay-lines. Technical characteristics of the game are as follows:
- On the five reels at once, forty pay-lines can be activated for you! Just imagine what the prospects are and what winnings can bring such technical possibilities.
- Buttons are intuitive, even for the begginer gamer, the control panel will help to set the number of active lines, the number, and denomination of coins right.
- At the same time on a single line, the prize may be up to 5 coins; the possible value is from 0.01 to 0.50 cents.
- In addition to the unusually large number of prize-winning lines, the slot offers other pleasant surprises. One of them is the offer of free spins, and even with a doubling of the resulting winning!
Free spins feature:
The free spins feature is activate with 3+ scatter symbols (black girl). During free spins all wins are multiplied by two.
Like many other video slots Funky Seventies uses several types of symbols:
- Multicolored balls with capital letters A, K, Q, J, symbolizing the older card deck characters. Regardless of the color all the balls are equal and bring in the case of a successful location in the line from 5 to 100 coins.
- Cheerful symbols, without which it is impossible to imagine the 70s years include: Tape, which is almost becoming phased out in the household, tall platform shoes, a mirror ball, a personal computer which was a real luxury for those times, and a beautiful Mercedes. Dropping of these elements also will give you an additional bet, which can be from five to four.
- Wild Symbol - a bright inscription “70`s wild” on a green background. When you see this, it not only builds the Wild bonus track but may turn into "sticky symbol" getting stuck on the screen.
- Scatter symbol is represented by a smiling dark-skinned girl and will give you a running series of free spins, after which the win is doubled. But be careful of caprice girl which falls only on the 2nd, 3rd, and fourth reels.