Go Bananas Slot
On this page, you may find a detailed description of Go Bananas slot, its built-in features. Also, you may read the game reviews and play this slot machine in demo mode for free and without registration. The RTP is set on 96.9% and the maximum winning per single spin up to 140,000 coins.
Personal testers opinion about Go Bananas Slot
This machine loves low-rolling (up to €5). The probability of obtaining any winning in any of the spins reaches 31.50%. Here it is better to have enough money for more number of spins. Go Bananas usually show from the very beginning if it is on fire or not. So - make 50-100 spins and decide to continue or to quit according to the result. My maximum payout during the test was 191x my bet.
Review and recommendations from the testing team
Go Bananas slot is somehow similar to the Wonky Wabbits regarding graphics and gameplay.
- On this slot, as well as on Wonky Wabbits, there is no bonus game or free spins, but there are features with the addition of wild symbols just like in Wonky Wabbits. In contrast, to Wonky Wabbits where the slot duplicates the triggered wild symbols on the best positions of the screens, in this slot, several wild symbols features are issued.
- In the main game, the slot is not quite bad at keeping the balance on a short period and gives out low priced combinations or an additional feature, which also does not bring big winnings. The entire potential of the slot is revealed when several monkey characters appear and, accordingly, several features are activated. The potential for giving a big win is quite large, and the slot can easily give out winnings with more than 20x of total bet.
- This slot can be recommended for games with bonus money, but only for short gaming sessions. When playing for real money, it is still recommended to do no more than 100 spins, because if this slot will issue a good combination, it usually does so immediately during the first spins.
Hidden parameters and settings of Go Bananas slot (data from testing)
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 31,50%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 100% in the main game.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 191x.
- Volatility is 5,46 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 5,13 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.9% allows you to get a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
Description of the slot machine
As always, NetEnt developers used an innovative approach while creating this slot machine. This time, there are monkeys, which depend on their tribal affiliation, activates wild symbols in different positions. If you love the interface and the game process, then these five monkeys will become your best friends, whose appearance will give you every time a bunch of positive emotions.
- This is a 20-line slot machine with 5 reels and 3 horizontal lines. The game process consists of 5 different monkeys that launch wild symbols around themselves in the positions, in which they are programmed to do so.
- The appearance is designed in tropical jungle style, and the name itself reflects the general concept of the machine.
- The bet sizes per line (20 lines) may have the following values: 0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.5, 1.
- The minimum and maximum overall bets may get the values from 0.2 to 200.
- The maximum winning per line is 7000.
- The frequency of any winning at the slot is 31.72%.
- The frequency of falling out any monkey and the start of the wild generation feature is 24.1%.
Go Bananas has 5 extra functions of getting wild symbols. They are triggered when 1 of 5 monkeys drops on the playing field. Let us get acquainted with them a little closer (from best to worst):
- Gorilla gives a square of wild symbols diagonally (see on the image below). There is a total of 5 wild symbols, which may substitute any symbols.
- When an orangutan falls out, the whole square is filled with wild symbols.
- Baboon triggers 3 bananas (wild symbols) vertically.
- Languor gives 3 bananas (wilds) horizontally.
- Tarzir launches 2 bananas (wilds) vertically or horizontally.