King of Slots Slot
Netent decided to give a new life to Jack Hammer slot, making its clone, named King of Slots slot. It is using the same settings and the game-play but using other graphics. The maximum winning per single spin is 750,000 coins, and the RTP (return to player percentage) is 97%.
Personal testers opinion about King of Slots
As you see, Kings of slots slot is a complete clone of Jack Hammer slot machine with updated graphics. In this slot, you can complete "the bonus wagering requirements" because in the rating for wagering the machine scored more than 6 points. Statistically, every 181st spin (0,55%) triggers the free spin feature. As we talked before - this slot does not like high-rolling (above €25 per spin). Be careful here.
Review and recommendations from the testing team
King of Slots is Jack Hammer slot's clone, but with better graphics and sound.
- It has a low free spin triggering frequency. Despite the small payout for winning combinations for matching three or four reels, the slot keeps the balance quite good, which helps to expect a good match on the five reels, or a bonus game.
- Regarding the free spins feature, for the most part, only the cheapest symbols are in play, such as 10, J, Q, K, A, but at the same time, the slot adds them quite well on the re-spins, up to the full screen, with fairly good payouts. The average win on the bonus game is 60x - 120x total bets.
This slot is recommended for games with both real and bonus money, but on rather short game sessions. Make literally 30-60 spins to check the slot winnings frequency. It may trigger free spins; if the slot is not set to give, it will be clear from the very first spins, and therefore there is no point in continuing the game.
Netent declares the following probabilities
- The total percentage of the payment in the slot reaches up to 97%, and it is considered a high indicator. Of these, 77.3% are paid to the player during the usual spins and 19.7% during the free bonus free spins feature.
- The probability of receiving any winning (hit) is 25.3%.
Hidden parameters and settings of King of Slots slot (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering of the bonus is free spins feature - statistically every 181st spin (0,55%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 25,06%.
- Distribution of the winnings (total) is 80% in the usual spins and 20% in the bonus free spins feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 97x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 17x.
- Volatility is 4.6 out of 20 (low).
- Cycle length is short.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 6,09 out of 10.
- RTP of 97% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of pay-lines - 25 (always active)
- The value a coin - from 0.01 to 1
- Number of coins per spin - 1-10
- Rates size range - from 0.25 to 250
- Maximum winnings - x1000 (5 symbols of Golden Crown)
- Wild symbol - yes (Blue Crystal)
- Scatter - yes (Pink Crystal)
- Free spins - yes (up to 30 free games with an x3 multiplier which will be started by Scatter symbol)
- The additional feature - yes (Sticky Win)
- The expected payout percentage (RTP) of the online slot is 97%.
The sticky re-spin feature
The Sticky Win feature will give odds to any bonus levels. This is a key feature of the machine. Let's finally find out what role does it play: once it emerges on a field, the winning symbols begin the formation of the combination in place, and another spin will be given. The pay combination repeated? Then the next scrolling is for you. And so it is repeated until the combinations are formed. So, in theory, the winning symbols can be filled immediately with the whole field.