Mega Joker slot by Netent
Classic slot machines, despite the abundance of saturated video slot options, still find their fans. Surely this is exactly what the NetEnt developers were thinking, working on the creation of Mega Joker slot by Netent. But is does not mean this slot machine would be boring. We present the real Las Vegas, with its unique atmosphere of excitement! Rate of return bets in the Mega Joker slot is an astronomical 99%, and the maximum payout is limited to the amount of the progressive jackpot.
Description of the Mega Joker
A riot of colors and twinkling lights amaze players from the first moment of launch. Special attention is given to the playing field, divided into two sections, the top of which is activated only after a successful spin. The melodic tune, turning into a solemn sound of trumpets and the glow of lights, along with the ability to disrupt the progressive jackpot, make Mega Joker slot machine a worthy collection of classic video slot dedicated to the holiday excitement.
Winning at Mega Joker:
- Cycle length at Mega Joker slot — long.
- Dispersion of winnings — very high.
- Tester recommendations - positive.
- Sensitivity to testing in demo mode - high.
- RTP of 99% allows to get a positive mathematical expectation of winning at casino.
- Recommended nominal bet rates - you should play on maximum number of coins to get 99% RTP. Otherwise it will be as low as 70%.
- Variance (volatility) of the slot machine is extremely high.
- Learn more about how to win at Mega Joker slot by Netent.
When you start the game, it seems that video slot Mega Joker is just full of symbols and Paymaster coefficients. At 99% in winnings, this is an absolute record for the Netent video slots. All the action begins in supermeter mode. I recommend choosing the maximum rate (10 Euros). Recommended for real money gambling.
There are just a few buttons in the Mega Joker slot by Netent, but it is advisable to familiarize yourself with them before they spin the reels:
- Bet button adjusts the size of the bet. Its value can be controlled by changing the numbers in the center of the playing field, directly above the inscription of the same name.
- "Max Bet" button starts the rotation with maximum rates.
- Spin button speaks for itself, encouraging the start reel spin.
- Well, the amount of the progressive jackpot can be found in the appropriate box, which is located at the bottom of the screen.
- Number of reels - 3.
- Number of active lines-5.
- The maximum rate is 200 coins.
- Maximum win-2000 coins or the sum amount of current progressive jackpot.
- Wild symbol - yes.
- Scatter - no.
- Bonus game - no.
Symbols and payment:
- As younger characters flashing on drums, Cherry, Plum, Orange, lemon and Watermelon were selected. They will bring from 10 to 1200 coins. But this time their number will depend on the size of your bet.
- More expensive characters are Golden Bells, gold bars and Sevens. They, in the case of a maximum bet can add to the account up to 2000 coins.
- Grinning Joker became the wild symbol, delighting the player with spectacular payments that can reach 2000 coins.
- For more information about payments with different number of bets available, check Paymaster tables located on each side of the screen.
There are no separate thematic bonus round in Mega Joker slot. However, the player may take the opportunity to hit the jackpot, starting the game on the top field in Supermeter mode. By clicking “Collect” you can collect your winnings made on the lower field, or risk having untwisted drums at the top of the playfield.
- In Supermeter mode, the game is played on a double or quadruple rate.
- To get on top margin it can only be won on the ground.
- Payout ratio in Supermeter mode is significantly increased.