Narcos slot from NetEnt company is devoted to a detective topic. It is able to give a jackpot of more than 600 000 coins. You can get a lot of rewards in pursuit of dangerous criminals. Pay lines are formed on 243 ways at this online slot. Numerous bonus features are available here. Such as special features, non-standard games and free spins. Next, you need to learn detail information about the rules of the game and read our feedback before playing at Narcos slot to get the maximum wins. Moreover, you can trigger a demo version of this machine and get acquainted with all the features of the game process.
Review and recommendations from the testing team
- While they were developing another slot, experts from NetEnt company decided to create a slot based on the theme of a well-known series called Narcos. It is not only having a very good realization but also has interesting gameplay with a quite high potential to trigger some major winning.
- Narcos slot has 243 pay line and a re-spin feature, which is triggered when any wild symbol is given on the game reels, it will then launch “walking” to the left until this symbol is completely off. There is also randomly triggered “Drive-by-Feature” of giving you additional wild symbols (this is made by shoot multiplier which will make expansive symbols be turned into wild once). All the above said is simply making this slot good at keeping your balance, even though it seems like payment combinations are not that big. The downside here is only the extremely low potential of winning a huge payout, and during testing, it was possible only once to get a win in 50+ bets, and, periodically, winnings in 15x-30x bets. Most of the time the payment combinations are giving you prizes close to the nominal bet size or worth only a few bets.
- Additional winnings are possible when the “Locked Up” feature is given, which is triggered when three or more Locked Up symbols in a single row are shown. This will launch 3 re-spins with the participation of only symbols of that kind (+ 2 other symbols).
- The gameplay of the “Locked Up” feature is reduced to making more symbols next to each other. Re-spin will continue until an additional (adjacent) Locked up symbol is triggered within three re-spins. Each of them is awarding multiple winnings. In addition, Golden Lock UP symbols are also available, which may give you instant payout, or Bomb symbol that increases the payments for all symbols in play by adding a few more betting denominations. Less often, there can be a multiplier in the case, and during testing, it was possible only once to get x2. Most “Locked Up” bonuses bring only small winnings and biggest payouts of 30x bets, rarely reaching 40x-80x. The maximum payout received during the tests was 90+ bets. Maximum recorded by the developer exceeded 110x total bets, which is quite a good result, given the fact that this bonus feature is triggered often.
- The trigger of Free Spins happens when three scatter symbols are given on the payment reels, which will award you 10 free spins. At the end of Free Spins, it there are Walking Wilds still left on the reels, one extra Free spin is awarded until there are no more Walking Wilds left. The average payout of free spins is 100x bets with less often minimum winnings of 10x to 40x total bets, and bigger wins of 150x-300x.
The maximum payout so far is only 350+ bets, which, in my opinion, is still not the limit for this slot. Narcos is good for playing for the bonus money. While playing for real money, it is worth doing medium and long distances of spins with a betting range of 150-200, as slot rarely realizes its potential when the distances are short. Progressive bet strategies are possible.
Symbols and winning
- Policeman with a walkie-talkie and Agent with a pistol will give out 20, 80 or 300 coins.
- Girl and Man with a gun will deposit your account by 15, 60 or 250 coins.
- Flamingo and Plane will allow you to win from 10 to 120 coins.
- A and K card symbol can bring the rewards of 5, 15 or 60 coins.
- Q and J symbols will add to your account from 5 to 40 coins.
- Sheriff token appears in the usual and free spins. It replaces all symbols except 2 other bonus ones. Also, it gives the rewards of 20, 80 or 300 coins. In addition, this symbol triggers a special feature. If wild becomes part of the pay line, it will remain on the reels and with each new spin, it will be shifted by one position to the left horizontally.
- Man with Catch me sign is found only in the usual spins. It will trigger the “Locked Up” feature if 3-5 of these symbols appear in the same row on the screen.
- Man in chains with a sign is a bonus symbol that falls out only during the “Locked Up” feature.
- Car is scatter symbol. It falls on 1, 3 and 5 reels.
- Drive-by. This feature is randomly triggered in the usual spins. A few highly paid symbols can get wild.
- Locked Up. The bonus symbols that triggered this feature will be shifted and give the random rewards up to 10x stakes. At the same time, you can see only 2 bonus symbols (except wild symbol) on the reels. They form clusters. All spins are free in this feature. They last until new symbols that bring the wins are issued. In addition, the special features when connecting the special bonus symbol with the cluster are available here. You can get an additional multiplier for the win x2 or x3 or will be updated with an increase in payments.
- Free spins. 3 scatters trigger 10 free spins. Here the features with wild symbol will be launched. By the way, if the walking wild remains on the reels after the bonus is completed, you will receive the additional free spins.
- Developer - NetEnt company.
- The pay lines are 243 ways.
- Volatility - average.
- The range of stakes is from 0,2 to 400 coins.
- The playing field is 5x3.
- The maximum win is 602 400 coins (Policeman with a walkie-talkie and Agent with Gun symbols).
- Bonus features – 2 bonus features from Sheriff's token wild symbol, free spins from Car and the “Locked Up” feature.
- The theoretical RTP (return to player percentage) is 96,23%.